mcarterbrown.com  

Europe Player to Player Connection

Old 12-15-2018, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Paintball istanbul

Ekstrem, eğlenceli ve stratejik özellikleri bir arada bulundurmakta olduğumuz Marmara paintball oyun arenamızda sizlere keyifli dakikalar sunmaktayız. Paintball sahalarımız; yaz ve kış gibi mevsimsel soğukluk sıcaklık dereceleri düşünülerek oyun alanında bir sağlık sorunu yaşanmaması için önlem almak nedeniyle bu özelliklere göre tasarlanmıştır.

Marmara Paintball oyun tesisimizde yemek yiyebileceğiniz, bir şeyler içebileceğiniz, üstünüzü değiştirebileceğiniz, tuvalet ihtiyacınızı gerçekleştirebileceğiniz ve keyifle oyun oynayabileceğiniz büyüklükte açık ve kapalı olarak alanlarımız bulunmaktadır.

Marmara Paintball Fiyat

Firma olarak paintball oyununu, tesisimize gelen müşterilerimizin cebini düşünerek ve bu alanda keyifli vakit geçirmelerinden sorumlu olduğumuzun bilincinde olarak fiyatlarımızı oldukça uygun düzeyde tutmaktayız. Bu sayede birçok müşterimiz tarafından memnuniyet bildirici geri dönüşler almaktayız.
marmarapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Welcome to MCB. My children both are learning Turkish, so they helped translate this post for me, and the webpage.
Old 12-15-2018, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Welcome to MCB. My children both are learning Turkish, so they helped translate this post for me, and the webpage.
Would you care to share?
Old 12-15-2018, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

"Extreme fun and strategic features of the Marmara Paintball game that we have together in our arena we offer you pleasant moments. Paintball fields, seasonal and cold temperatures such as summer and winter considering the temperatures
of the game area to take measures to prevent a health problem is designed for these features. In our Marmara Paintball game facility we have open and closed areas where you can eat, have a drink, change your toilet, perform your toilet needs and play with pleasure." It goes on about price. This was from Google translator.

But "Nut-Shot" Sarah says that it's an indoor facility that is climate controlled, and has restrooms.

I like the Google translation better, especially the one about changing your toilet and performing your toilet needs.

Last edited by THE-SHOOTIST; 12-15-2018 at 12:46 PM.
THE-SHOOTIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
It's so fantastic that your children are learning Turkish. I'ts a little bit difficult but im sure they can. And i also waiting both you and your children to visit Turkey and our paintball field. I'd love to learn your paintball experiences.
Old 12-16-2018, 05:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

I believe that my daughter will visit Turkey. She seems to be fascinated by the history and culture and has expressed a desire to visit there. But be warned: She is an outstanding Paintball player, and very merciless on the field of play. I must have taught her well. There are several MCB members here who can attest to this. In her very first game, she was the last one on her team, facing two opponents. She eliminated one, the other attempted a bunkering move and asked for her surrender. She exclaimed "No!" and shot the other player in the testicles. She was given the nickname "Nut-Shot Sarah" on that day. She was only 10 years old then. She's 17 now, and even more capable and deadly.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
I believe that my daughter will visit Turkey. She seems to be fascinated by the history and culture and has expressed a desire to visit there. But be warned: She is an outstanding Paintball player, and very merciless on the field of play. I must have taught her well. There are several MCB members here who can attest to this. In her very first game, she was the last one on her team, facing two opponents. She eliminated one, the other attempted a bunkering move and asked for her surrender. She exclaimed "No!" and shot the other player in the testicles. She was given the nickname "Nut-Shot Sarah" on that day. She was only 10 years old then. She's 17 now, and even more capable and deadly.
Ok! She should not come for the continuation of the generation of Turks, maybe you just come alone She can continue to play in your country...

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Europe