mcarterbrown.com  

Evil Evil Paintball

Old 10-15-2019, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
VoodistMonk

Dumb Evil valve stems...

I love everything about this particular private label, but their one piece valve stem/cup seal design is just silly.

I proudly rock a Spyder Classic with literally everything I can find made by Evil... their valve is a constant slow leak before you get 25-50 shots... break it in every time, warm it up so it seats... like a d@mn carburetor truck from the bitter cold memories of hunting as a child.

Makes sense, it's a 20yo valve, but I think I'm going to drill it up. I really like Evil, but nothing is sacred... I think I'm going to chop this sh!t up.

I think I'm going to make my Spyder Evil valve accept/use a Spyder EKO valve stem and cup seal. Just to get rid of that one-piece bull**** valve stem/ cup seal Evil has in there right meow.

The Omen is the same way, but might require a custom valve stem to use normal cup seals... still have to get rid of that asinine one-piece nonsense proprietary bull****.

As much as I love Evil, absolutely have to solve their bull**** valve stem/cup seals, if I actually want to use their valves in my markers.

Has anyone found over the counter valve stems and cup seals for the Evil Angel/Autococker/Spyder valves that readily work in place of the one-piece plastic non-sealing bull**** Evil provides with their valves?
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Evil