mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Bought a couple of Tippmann Pro-lites. Great communication and easy to work a deal out with him.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBarry829 View Post
Bought a couple of Tippmann Pro-lites. Great communication and easy to work a deal out with him.
Holy crap ,did you get them already?
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Sold a T9.1 kit to him, quick responses, easy to talk with and an overall great person to do business with. Thanks!
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Old Mech's Warrior

Purchased a Pro lite Repair kit from him,arrived in a timely manner (coming to Canada)and found that there was a piece missing,slight over site(no biggy)shipped missing piece, however due to some technical difficulties through the Post Office item never arrived.

He sent out a second full kit and a few extras to make restitution for the P.O.'s mishandling of the one piece, which in turn i offered to reimburse him some of the extra cost which he respectfully declined.
NoX 13 went above and beyond, showing to me that he is an upstanding member and a man of great character.

I would gladly do business with him again without hesitation
Rolling Thunder 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pump Fiction#86 BaBa YaGa

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Great experience!! I bought a hammer head m50 muzzle and lapco barrel off him and he maintained communication the whole time sent me tracking and it came quick your in great hands with this guy.

CLICK>> Feedback - Wish List - Sale/Trade - Patch Sale
TCPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Mar
pwisan

Brass and Wood Fan
bought a 98 from this nice man. IT showed up in a timely fashion, well packaged, and with an extra barrel assed as a gift.

THanks again!
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Grand Poobah

CCM Fan
Bought a mid/high range (cost) marker from NoX13, it was dirty and did not work correctly when arrived. He also never sent me the last magazine that was supposed to be included in the sale. We were not able to come to an amicable agreement on resolution.

I will not deal with NoX13 ever again.
Redbeard the Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeard the Pirate View Post
Bought a mid/high range (cost) marker from NoX13, it was dirty and did not work correctly when arrived. He also never sent me the last magazine that was supposed to be included in the sale. We were not able to come to an amicable agreement on resolution.

I will not deal with NoX13 ever again.
The good sir is correct, he bought a T4.1..

What he conveniently is not telling is..

I have video of the marker working properly...

He had the marker in his possession for 2 days and ripped it apart MULTIPLE times before ever bringing a single issue to my attention...

Then ordered extra items when he sent in two markers to be serviced but tried to pass the entire service bill off as my fault in effort to get me to pay the whole bill...

Theres a bit more to the bigger picture then thefednack would lead to believe..
To those intrigued, please,read the posted thread "as a seller what would you do" for proof...
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...ld-you-do.html

although I dont have hundreds in postitive feedback, between pbn and MCB the amount Ido have speaks for itself...

Thank you..

------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.

Last edited by NoX13; 12-04-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Grand Poobah

CCM Fan
Yes, definitely not 2 sides to that story. Any reason I never got my magazine I paid for?
Redbeard the Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 11:06 PM   #20 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbeard the Pirate View Post
Any reason I never got my magazine I paid for?
Originally as mentioned when you told me to ship the package without that magazine it had been in my car,which was sitting away from home needing repair..

Then it honestly just was forgotten about during our communications... Which I also informed you of and yes forgetting it was my mistake.

But as I recall the last msgs between us you no longer wanted anything to do with it and couldn't wait to sell it to be done with it. Somwehere in there you wanted money, or a full refund or something. And part of my msg in response was ship it all back or dont but I wasnt paying for repairs ... didnt bother shipping yet due to a few reasons(work,lack of time and didnt see a point in mailing it out only to have it come back with everything else or have everything show up here with that on its way to you....

Regardless...
with lack of any reply to my msg and the part about shipping the whole package back ,ill assume its not on its wat and you still want the mag.. itll be shipped out Monday for ya..

Have a nice night.we're done here..

------

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback