mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 01-04-2015, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Elarson1423 feedback thread

This user didn't have a thread, so I'm creating him one.
I bought a '99 STO from him and paid for it 12-16-14 and he accepted the payment that day. He got the marker shipped the next day. Was told I would receive it middle of the next week. I didn't bother checking the tracking number right away, so I checked it the beginning on the next week. Turns out the marker was delivered to his own house the day after he sent it. I tried messaging him and emailing him numerous times about this and he would never reply.
I did some sleuthing and found his phone number and was able to reach him by phone on 12-24-14 and he said he found the package on his porch two days earlier and stated it was returned for insufficient postage.
Well, if it was found two days ago wouldn't you think it would be common courtesy to inform your buyer of this?
He resent the package to me on 12-26-14 and I received it 12-30-14
It had a very large scratch on it that was not shown in the pictures, or informed about.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420425211.736862.jpg
I realize it is a used sale and wasn't told it was in perfect condition, but it seems kind of obvious to leave out.
I had some issues with the regulator not working properly, and some high pressure from the LPR as well as it being loose and leaking.
Eric did reply promptly to my emails about the issues with the marker and I tried a different tank and found an output pressure from the tank reg that worked with the reg on the marker. He said he didn't know it was scratched, and that he never said it was mint.
I feel acceptable about the outcome, but had I not been able to find his phone number I doubt he ever would of contacted me about me never receiving the gun.
I wouldn't buy from again.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback