mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Side-Swipe's Feedback (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/42927-side-swipes-feedback.html)

Side-Swipe 06-16-2008 09:44 PM

Side-Swipe's Feedback

Leave your feedback, comments, and remarks on tranactions with me and shortly describe the transaction.

bacci paintball 01-12-2009 02:10 AM

Traded guns with Side-Swipe a while back. Worked out well, guns were packed nicely and looked great.
Thanks again,
-Dan

BEARFACE 01-12-2009 07:16 AM

I just purchased an Autococker from him. He didn't have a problem sending it to me even though I live overseas (Norway). He shipped the package right away and the marker arrived in the condition that I expected. Thumbs up!

thisissparta 05-02-2009 10:20 PM

I traded my Dye Reflex hammer for his hammer and a WGP frame, he wanted to maintain the stock-ness of his gun.

He shipped quickly and was described. :) Thanks!

sugabare 05-06-2011 07:36 AM

Bought a M79 thumper and 3 shells off Side-Swipe. He even threw in a 40mm grenade holder to hols 2 shells. Communication and followup was bang on. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again with our man S-S here.

Thanks again bro, loving the thumper!! :thumbup:

Marbo40k 06-03-2011 03:32 PM

Bought an old vents mask from him. Was just as advertised and shipped quickly.

Great seller :thumbup:

icp-ms 06-03-2011 04:13 PM

bought a beautiful Classic RT
I gifted him the money via PayPal (risky for me)
he shipped the Gun to switzerland quickly
everything worked great :)
you can trust in Side-Swipe

Would deal a second time with him

MorueM 07-25-2011 07:17 PM

I bought a nice shoebox shocker from this guy. CanadaPosts went on strike/lockout before he sent it out so he held on the marker for me. Then when the service was back on, he had vacations planned. He shipped the package when he returned and I've received it a couple days later.

Bottom line is the guy is honnest, things happened and he did what he had to do. I've received what I paid for, in good condition and packaging was well cushioned.

Wabaanimkii 02-17-2012 01:36 PM

Bought a P-68SC from him. Packaging was good (no peanuts; yay!)

shipping wasn't immediate but he didn't take forever to ship it. Arrived at my house 5 days after payment which is pretty good. Money was gifted.

I'd deal with this fella again.

Modded-Like-Hell 04-02-2012 08:42 PM

bought a black wgp ct 3way from side-swipe a month ago

side-swipe was having some health problems but kept communication stable. asked me if i wanted a refund a few times but i waited for him. he also through some free stuff in to sweeten the deal. when i got my stuff today, everything he promised was in there (a nickle wgp outcast LPR and a polished silver shocktech FB) everything is good!

stuff happens to all of us...

many thanks bud!

-modded