-   Feedback (
-   -   lukster14's Feedback (

lukster14 03-30-2009 11:18 PM

lukster14's Feedback
Well, this is my feedback thread, post up the good the bad and the ugly. Thanks alot guys.

flyingpootang 05-14-2009 01:57 PM

Excellent trader/seller
I'm proud to say I have done the first recorded transaction with Luke. We did a 400.00 trade and I actually ship first by one day even though Luke didn't have feedback LOL. After talking to him, being backed by and great friends with BigOldSkool (who also doesn't have feedback, but has been around here since time began) I found out he was a good guy. I have 2 pages of feedback here and over 3 pages on AO with many deals on high end markers buying and selling. I am very cautious when making on line trades/deals and haven't been burned yet. Excellent trader, communication, and all around good guy :thumbup:.....
Automags.Org Online Forums - Flyingpootang's feedback corner

hawkass13 06-24-2009 11:09 PM

Bought my tac 9 ranger. Great buyer and great communication. Very easy to deal with. Will definitely do business with again. Thank you.

stakeda23 07-02-2009 03:45 PM

Purchased a complete WGP Slider frame from me. Great communication, prompt payment, highly recommended. Hope to do business with you again soon! A+++

Apokalypsi 07-21-2009 09:08 PM

Sold him a Typhoon along with a KP stock and trigger group. He paid fast and kept GREAT communication. Turns out I sent it to him out of timing (horribly off) which I didn't know about and didn't think to check it since it was in it's box for 2-3 years. He was upset about it, but kept it nonetheless because he's going to get it converted into a Hurricane. Very stand-up guy and I would be glad to deal with him again.

p-bpat 09-28-2009 02:50 PM

Bought a trigger group off of him. Easy to deal with, quick shipper, great communication.
Thanks again lukster14!

funsi00 09-30-2009 05:13 PM

Purchased a typhoon. Good communication.

joel4sale 12-19-2009 12:39 AM

Got the Ego off him. Fast communication. Good package.

Otter 04-02-2010 08:46 PM

Lukster14 recently bought the VF Tactical I had up for sale. Fast communication, quick payment, and was forgiving when I forgot to send him the tracking code. Would deal with him again. Thanks again! ~Otter

Hooligan 12-18-2010 11:58 AM

He's a great guy for putting up with me! :bowdown I bought a V/f cocker with a Havoc on it from him for an awesome price. He was kind enough to let me do 2 payments so I could afford it. I was really sweating the marker getting to me around the holidays from across the country, but it got here when he said it would. With a few extra rockets thrown in, even in the origional boxes. Good stuff! He even put up with me when I was all worried about a tracking number.
All in all, 5 stars. Great guy, great guns, great price. If he was local, I'd have to buy him a beer!:clapping: