mcarterbrown.com  

Fitness Health and Fitness Forums

Old 09-06-2017, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOP WOOOOOOOOP

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Working out is a commitment. Wake up a lil earliar and go to the gym. If your commited youll make it work. Ya youll get a lil less sleep in... but itl make ya feel more energized at work. Sleep better at night. Or get a home gym. Look up 5x5's... its a a simple workout all you really need is squat rack and weights. It only takr about 30 minutes 3 times a week.

Other than that, the diet tbat has alwats worked great us lo carb for me. I lo e breads tho so i usually jave 2 cheat days a week.
iKNOWaFATman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Deplorable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
So should I not run till I buy shoes? Or take it easy?
walk first...

the shoes make a huge difference for running.
not so much for walking.

past & present https://www.freewebs.com/non-inflammable/

my feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Barrack Hussein Obama: The biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon the American people

freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Deplorable...

i just sat on a "sunny rider" exercise bike and was surprised to see it at walmart for so cheap.

i think it was $180. good starting exercise machine if you want to switch up a routine but still be inside your house watching your TV shows...

something like this:

https://www.hayneedle.com/product/su...saAnc2EALw_wcB

past & present https://www.freewebs.com/non-inflammable/

my feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Barrack Hussein Obama: The biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon the American people

freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yes walk first take it easy.

Some shoe stores will have a fitter, they'll have you try on shoes and walk/jog on a treadmill to see which would suit you more.
Or look up some online guide to see if you're a heel/toe/mid foot striker, over/underpronor, and whether you'll be running on concrete, track, grass, dirt, and/or grael . ASICS and MIZUNO have a good shoefinder.

Once you git gud, you can do sprints up hill for High Intensity Interval Training. You can burn calories in half the time it'd take you jogging.

MCB Feedback
YBBPI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pump Fiction#86 BaBa YaGa

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
This may not make sense at first but hear me out.

EAT MORE!!!

You should be having 8 small meals a day plus water lots of water and loaded with vegetables most people think they eat three pieces of broccoli and a carrot they are doing it right but your not cause

1) your just starving yourself
2) your not getting your daily intake of vitamins from this
3) it just plan sucks

It most cases every one and there body is different and their requirement for intake of calories a day based on what they do is also different but the one thing that is constant and will most likely remain constant is your daily intake of Vitamins, proteins and sugars just make sure you are meeting those thats the best that you can do in that situation.

One other thing i learned the hard way, when your looking to lose weight never do the drastic methods they never work you'll just gain the weight back. Your doing it right already by cutting out unnecessary fats and sugars the way i see it now is you just need to replace those with healthy alternatives.

things i like to snack on.

Snap peas
Snow peas
these two alone save my life they are great and are in season now your local farmers market may have them.
Baby carrots
Apples - Pazazz apples and honeycrisp are amazing but if you don't like that there are over 300 varieties dont underestimate an apple

Sub out sweet with fruits
sub out chips with crackers and cheese, real cheese and vege crackers

salty foods try and avoid but if you want something salty Beef Jerky is low on calories but high on sodium so dont over do that.

Healthy food doesnt mean nasty food in most cases it will be better and taste better then the other crap.

and Breakfast is super important!

Just remember EAT MORE!!

the less you eat the more your body will store up fat for preservation.

good luck

CLICK>> Feedback - Wish List - Sale/Trade - Patch Sale
TCPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:27 PM   #16 (permalink)
Pump Fiction#86 BaBa YaGa

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
One more rule of thumb or maybe two.

Set weight loss goal yes but make them more attainable say 1-2 LB a week is a healthy rate of weight loss.

which brings me to my second rule

the longer it takes to lose the weight the longer and easier it will be for you to keep it off

if you lose weight fast you will most likely gain it just as fast.

CLICK>> Feedback - Wish List - Sale/Trade - Patch Sale
TCPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
aka bromanderdudeguy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PPS Fan
The hardest thing for me to do is to plan food for the entire day, but that is what works.
If I don't bring enough healthy food, I eat whatever crap I can. I always have to bring more food with me than I actually need.

It was also hard to realize that when things go wrong one day, it doesn't affect your end goal. Each day is new, and reaffirming your goal every day will keep you on track.

MCB Feedback
Old PBN Feedback
hellion360 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Fitness