mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:06 PM   #4591 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
with out giving anything out yet since people might not seen tonight show. out of 1-10 what would you rank today show. i give 8 out 10. but all in all great show.
8 Sounds fair. Especially after that tiger lept over the shark to interrupt Lucille.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:07 AM   #4592 (permalink)
aka SoulCoffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretweaponevan View Post
8 Sounds fair. Especially after that tiger lept over the shark to interrupt Lucille.
can it really be considered jumping the shark though, when it's following the source material?

Check out my YouTube channel: The Elder Gamesmen
TooningSpork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:19 PM   #4593 (permalink)
Post Whore

i read comics all way up to last big story arch not sure where story is now since i left off where they took fight from people that live in wild that look like walking dead.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:41 AM   #4594 (permalink)
Post Whore

this week show was great. it brought back what show started off as where had fighting parts and story part mixed in. would like to see what happens after Jesus save people from being killed since surrender. also what will happen to rick too. since this lead up to finding negan or just flash back to leading up to negan part. sorry if spoiled it. 10 of 10 for this ep.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:11 AM   #4595 (permalink)
EMT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
this week show was great. it brought back what show started off as where had fighting parts and story part mixed in. would like to see what happens after Jesus save people from being killed since surrender. also what will happen to rick too. since this lead up to finding negan or just flash back to leading up to negan part. sorry if spoiled it. 10 of 10 for this ep.
Rick will make out ok...

There was the flash forward scenez of him old..

There was the flash forward scene of him and the little girl showing her drawing "daddy" ...which, everyone assumes is his daughter ittle *** kicker)judith but think about it..its not..its grace..the baby of the guy he killed...

The kid in the flash forward had a raggid velveteen rabit stuffed animal..

The baby had the same rabit..just not ragid...
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #4596 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
I'm in the process of reading all the comics and the one big thing I don't like about the whole series is that nothing good ever happens to the main characters. It just endless suffering. Yes they do see small glimmers of hope that they possibly could have a safe normal life after the zombie apocalypse but that's it, small glimmers of hope which get dashed really quick and often. The comic reminds me of the newer Battlestar Galactica.
Totally agree. Ricks been getting the gas pedal since day one. Stopped watching this garbage show two seasons ago (when they failed to reveal who got killed at the finale).

Heard it sucks even more now.

Could have been so glorious!
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #4597 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust View Post
I'm in the process of reading all the comics and the one big thing I don't like about the whole series is that nothing good ever happens to the main characters. It just endless suffering. Yes they do see small glimmers of hope that they possibly could have a safe normal life after the zombie apocalypse but that's it, small glimmers of hope which get dashed really quick and often. The comic reminds me of the newer Battlestar Galactica.
so glen and one other guy being killed by negan when left cliff hanger.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:10 PM   #4598 (permalink)
Post Whore

with out giving anything else show just went one more route away from comic book. if read comic book you know what i am talking about. other then that not sure how many many guy got killed too. i do know some from negan side is gone.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #4599 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
After last night's bombshell, I really can't imagine this show going on much longer. Between this and the show's dropping ratings (currently at a six year low), AMC is going to have no choice but to wrap it up soon or risk ending the series without a real conclusion.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #4600 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
The shows format (gruesome and sadistic graphic novel) isn't sustainable as a television show. No one wants to see their lead character lose and lose and lose. There is only a certain amount of abuse people will tolerate and we appear to have crossed that line some time ago...
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat