mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   What's the longest you've had the same avatar? (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/227694-whats-longest-youve-had-same-avatar.html)

Derf87 03-02-2013 12:54 AM

What's the longest you've had the same avatar?

So as I'm bored at work I get the idea, hey I'm gonna change my avatar. I then realized I haven't changed it in 6 years. So I was just curious what's the longest you've had your avatar the same?

sparky 03-02-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derf87 (Post 2641189)
So as I'm bored at work I get the idea, hey I'm gonna change my avatar. I then realized I haven't changed it in 6 years. So I was just curious what's the longest you've had your avatar the same?

Random, I was thinking about changing my FB one the other day, had that one for like 3 or 4 years?

On MCB, I'm at about 2 years on the current one. Too lazy to make a new one. It's MCB spelt with Yak Cheese BTW...

chopper duke 03-02-2013 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derf87 (Post 2641189)

I've had the one I have now for a long time. I want to say something like 8 years. It started as my Avatar on a chopper forum I used to be on and I just really like it. I change for a little bit but this is my primary one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 2641204)
Random, I was thinking about changing my FB one the other day, had that one for like 3 or 4 years?

On MCB, I'm at about 2 years on the current one. Too lazy to make a new one. It's MCB spelt with Yak Cheese BTW...

I knew it was cheese, just not Yak Cheese.

Derf87 03-02-2013 01:49 AM

Not sure what's more random, my idea to change or spelling mcb outta yak cheese. Lol Very original btw.

JTurtle 03-02-2013 02:47 AM

I joined when? I am lazy, and haven't cared enough to change it to something different.

idkfa 03-02-2013 02:58 AM

<< I have been using this avatar on various forums for about a decade now. I started using it on a local (non-paintball) forum while I was in high school.

DashHopes 03-02-2013 04:54 AM

I Think I started with a picture of my cobra and switched it up for a picture of my daughter and I in the first year on here, then with the one I have now but did a switch for about a week for a Dash Hopes magic card picture then right back to the one I have now.

boltaction 03-02-2013 05:20 AM

I've had mine since I joined MCB a couple years ago. It's a Never Summer logo. Snowboard/longboard company from Denver CO. I love their $#@%

Tugboater203 03-02-2013 05:53 AM

I change mine whenever I get on a new boat. That seems to happen every 3-4 years.

magnificent7 03-02-2013 06:48 AM

The longest I ever had the same avatar on MCB was probably just shy of a year. I've had a few different ones of me shooting guns, running races & attending football games & now my current one.

However, I never had one of me actually playing paintball. When I get home in a couple months I guess I will make that my goal: to get a pic of me playing paintball as my new avatar.