- General Chat
|Titus ||03-02-2013 06:40 PM |
Fought my 1st interior fire!
Family discovers house on fire | WPRI.com
What a beast of a fire! I'm going on 28 hours no sleep, and 12 hours on the fire ground putting this beast of a fire out.
Hoarders, I was 1st in on the nozzle, and couldn't see a thing. Every foot in the home I was bumping into rubbermade totes and just junk in general.
I'll post some photos as they trickle in.
Going to go take a long nap. Just wanted to share a piece of the thrill for you to enjoy.
|shadow_772 ||03-02-2013 06:42 PM |
Thank you for your service Titus!
|DashHopes ||03-02-2013 06:58 PM |
A well deserved nap!
|[MOOSE] ||03-02-2013 07:00 PM |
Good job! I'll be going to Denver for structure training in April.
|river031403 ||03-02-2013 07:01 PM |
the thrill for us is that you came out. Take care in those traps!
|Deuce ||03-02-2013 08:47 PM |
With that much plastic it must've been some toxic smoke. Good work, Titus!
|Moses688 ||03-02-2013 09:47 PM |
Way to go Titus!
|MarkT ||03-02-2013 11:58 PM |
The fire timing seems odd. They return home from vacation just after the fire breaks out? What are the odds of that? All I can think is they had something programmed to turn on just as they returned (a coffee pot or something) but even that seems odd because who can predict their return down to the minute and the fire must have started within minutes of their return or the house would have burned down before they got there. Maybe something was smoldering and the fire went up when they opened the door but that doesn't jive with the report that they found it on fire when they returned.
Doesn't this seem odd to the rest of you or have I just forgotten to take my medication today?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC