mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sh*t, I'm a mod?

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
I sell on amazon, and if you are self fulfilled prime, you get dinged if you dont have it out the door on time. Enough dings, and they dump your account. I did the seller fulfilled for 2 days, it is a PITA and you end up paying more for postage.

I love my account that is fulfilled by Amazon. All I do is ship them a couple boxes of materials, pay them rent, and wait for checks. Its a hell of a lot easier.

It is possible that if you order something that is fulfilled by an individual, that either they are out of stock and forgot to update Amazon, or drop shipped it. If it was something cheap and chinese, then you gotta wait for the boat.
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6
TeamADW.com - Maker of Jeep ThingsOld Timer Feedback
Azzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

life could be worse...it's just an internet order/fail...no biggie

just cancel it and find/buy a new one,from a small local owned store would be best.

Problem solved
BB
Brassballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

item was made in usa. and for some reason when i got e-mail back from them said had to wait from may 9 to may 29 and still might not get my free 2 day shipping that was upgrade to 1 day shipping since have to wait 5 to 7 days to process order too. also was from photo or camera store on amazon. i canceled order and got same item from B&H for same price and gets shipped on 19 of this month. not sure why it took them over 5 days to get e-mail saying have to wait that long. good thing is i get award points from B&H and amazon too since have reward card from them.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat