mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

know how you guy's feel about item being delayed

i order something from amazon seller. said i could get free 2 day shipping from prime. but it has not been sent out yet. said company got order but waiting for it to be shipped and still waiting on tracking number. since i got hold of amazon they upgrade me to free 1 day shipping since company is delayed my order with no message tell it on back order or do not have it. if do not get item by Tuesday i can make claim on it. sucks you pay over $100 for item no response from person.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
trophy husband

I had a similar thing happen once with Amazon Prime, and I've heard of similar stories...always with Prime. Not saying it's not worth it, but I wonder how seriously sellers (and Amazon) take that whole two-day shipping thing. I mean, you're not really paying for two day shipping every time. Gotta wonder if someone's getting ripped off sometimes.
rawbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

what sucks is they say prime but do not tell you its outside sell that use there site. if i knew that would got item from somewhere else. but since got reward points i got cheaper that way. i wish they would let you know its from outside seller on some items. i had same issue with my camera but came in time at last moment but did not have prime for 2 day free shipping.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
what sucks is they say prime but do not tell you its outside sell that use there site. if i knew that would got item from somewhere else. but since got reward points i got cheaper that way. i wish they would let you know its from outside seller on some items. i had same issue with my camera but came in time at last moment but did not have prime for 2 day free shipping.
It tells you who is supplying the item when you review the purchase. sold by amazon.com or fullfilled by amazon.com or sold by jim wacky bits etc. I think it shows up right under the purchase price.

I have mixed things between vendors using the review page to get the best shipping.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Non amazon sellers are not 100% reliable. They are usually good.

Amazon is not 100% reliable...but they are as close as possible. Prime is epic

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster

Dumbest occasion I've ever had was a time i ordered a Microphone on ebay.

Seller was in my state, less than two hours from my house.

Took EIGHT DAYS to get to me....
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonweasel View Post
48 weeks.
Hang your head in shame, you missed it. It was magnificent.
10 hail Chads and caress the nearest paintball gun in penitence.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

I pretty much stopped ordering from Amazon due to prime. If you are not a prime member and just do standard shipping it takes them 3-5 days to actually get the package out the door.
estin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

I love my prime. Got a free queen mattress when they sent me it instead of a king. They've sent duplicate items but then told me to keep the extras. I'm an honest guy and will send stuff back. Amazon has treated me right for the most part.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

been over 5 day's now and got not saying item will not be shipped from any time from may 9 to may 29. so in other words will make me wait about 1 month and 3 weeks so i had amazon cancelled order and went to another site i trust and have same item for same price. thanks to B&H to get my order and should get it by week from Monday. sucks make you wait for so long then tell you have another month to get item. they even said with prime still would have to wait 7 to 5 days any away. with my upgrade to free first day still would have to wait for all most 2 months to get item.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 04-16-2017 at 09:27 AM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Amazon is hit and miss...bought a 75 in tv the other day with free shipping...fulfillment by amazon. The promised delivery March 28th, I purchased on the 16th. I waited all day on the 28 for it. I finally called around 5pm to find that the shipper wasn't going to deliver it that day, still on their dock. I called amazon and was told they could do nothing because it was actually a window of March 28th to April 4th for delivery to occur....I finally got the tv on April 12 th, amazon only offered a refund during this so I could order it again and go through same process.
ceverhart is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat