|General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.|
| ||Thread Tools|
|04-21-2017, 07:33 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2015
Snag a nice briar pipe and a tin of Dunhill Nightcap. Maybe a skin mag too, they still print those right?
|04-21-2017, 09:07 AM||#15 (permalink)|
Some People Juggle Geese
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bodymore, Murderland
Drink 8 hours a night, sleep in school, stay in drugs. Scream one-eight-seven on a motha F***in' cop?
In all seriousness, don't do stupid ****. You've made it 18 years without dying, keep up the good work.
|04-21-2017, 09:09 AM||#16 (permalink)|
Moderating in Moderation
Its all peaches & sunshine baby, peaches & sunshine..
Obsequious, purple, and clairvoyant
One of the two proud members left - D FLT
Politically, Socially and Aerodynamically Incorrect
Everything I have ever loved is immoral or illegal
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
stewart potter common sense, elephant and duck tests
Force this into a gaussian distributed parabolic curve!
|04-21-2017, 09:41 AM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Central FL
I would say you could buy a rifle and/or go to the range, but you live in CA and I don't know your laws off the top of my head.
- Open a bank account with just your name in it
- Get a credit card and start building interest (just like others are saying) I only use mine for gas, groceries, general home/vehicle/health maintenance. You don't pay interest if you pay your card off in full before the due by date. I have never paid interest the entire time I have had my card, my credit score is also better than my parents
- Start looking for places you want to work and/or focus future education and interests in learning so you can move forward in that direction.
- Donate blood/platelets/plasma/double red blood cells and collect your cookies and juice
- Go skydiving and/or bungee jumping
- Gamble/buy lotto tickets (is that allowed in CA?)
- Purchase "adult merchandise"
- Buy nitrous oxide, just don't kill too many brain cells
- Start up a savings plan for retirement, no buying a bunch of paintball gear isn't the same thing.
|04-21-2017, 09:47 AM||#18 (permalink)|
Mr. Hoity Toity
Join Date: Jan 2012
|04-21-2017, 09:53 AM||#20 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The 805 life
Have a Grateful Day!