mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

WALZ Unillamacorn Decals interest thread!

On summer vacation, but I have many unillamacorns at home with me if you are interested.
I've been talking with Mar and WALZ for a while now, kicking around the idea of making decals with the Unillamacorn WALZ logo on them after seeing Mar start the T-shirt thread. With their blessing, I have produced the following decal, and would like to know if any of you all would be interested in purchasing one (or ten).

Background - All money from this will be going to fund projects in the classroom. I am a high school teacher in the poorest county of Oregon. Some of our feeder elementary schools post 20%+ homeless rates, and 80%+ poverty. We're also the least paid school district in the state. Not a lot of money going around, but we do our best, offering classes that many other schools have cut.

The Problem - None of the money can go into a personal account of mine (no chance of embezzlement). I can only take checks or money orders written to my school. I was hoping WALZ could benefit from this as well, and he has graciously agreed to be the retailer (money middleman) for this sale so that you all could use paypal. But, being the gracious guy he is, told me that he wanted all the profit to go to my class instead. We don't call him the Wally Llama for nothing.

Color Choice - I've got a long list of colors that you guys can choose from. White and black vinyl have a guaranteed 6+ years outdoor life. I have a few other gloss colors that are the same quality, like orange, yellow, green, red, and blue. All of the other colors, such as those pictured below(limited quantity) and matte colors (yellow, red, orange, lavender, azure blue, green, gray, brown, and gold) have a 3+ year outdoor life guaranteed. I would suggest picking a contrasting color to what you plan on putting it on. White is probably the best choice for car windows, but not on white bumpers (obviously). I even have a carbon fiber print that looks awesome, but does cost a few cents more ($.50).

Cost - $4 plus shipping. Shipping is the cost of a stamp, so $.49 for Stateside and $1.20 to Canada. If you aren't in North America, just let me know how much a letter is to you. Shipping cost is flat; I can fit a few in each envelope. Remember that CF is $.50 more per decal.

How to Pay - All paypal will be paid to WALZ. I factored in enough to cover his paypal fees and postage to send me a check (and a little more to help him ship his works of art, even though he told me not to). PM me your order and I will give you WALZ's paypal for payment. I will send out your decals in a regular envelope. They measure almost 5 inches tall by 4 inches wide. I can of course make them larger or smaller by request.

How many should I make? This really isn't a preorder, as I will make them on demand before you pay (or as you pay). I should mention that this will also be a hands on learning experience, as my students will be involved in the production process.

Pictures!

The computer I use to teach kids 3D modeling. It's a large case, so don't let the size fool you.

The colors, Duke. The colors! I only have about a yard of each of these, so quantity is limited.

Why do I find CF print so sexy?

Last edited by bellicose; 06-15-2017 at 01:12 PM.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Home of the lama

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Let me be the first....

Four in the dark green
Four in the carbon fiber
Four in the white....

If you can fit four to a envelope that would be a total of 52.00
Lmk if this will work for you....

And thanks for your support......

The new sheriff in town.....
WALZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
TooTall518

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Also interested in one in the carbon fiber.

Feedback | YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Tippmann 98s do not have problems. You've broken the universe. Impressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
Dang, I was going to give you my thesis outline
"Psycho-Sexual Paintball; an analysis of penile ejaculatory surrogacy in paintball marking devices"
Obake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
I need one in black (Gloss or Matte doesnt matter) for my motorcycle helmet. Preferably about 2 to 3 inches tall. It'll go on the front left of my helmet across from my knight.

I'm still waiting for my last sticker before I take photos and post it up. Ive been stopped by people so much to talk about it - I'd love to be able to talk about wally.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fire Avatar by Flounder

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
Let me do one in black, gold, and carbon fiber if I can
A: Society sucks

Join us next time for another episode of Existential MCB
Feedback

CAX
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'm down for a white, gold and cf one

"]My Feedback"]
El Gringo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Put me down for half a dozen in whatever leftover colours you have. Yes, in Canada we put a "u" in colour... Thanks for doing this!
Third of Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third of Five View Post
Yes, in Canada we put a "u" in colour...
You phunny Canadians need to learn to write

"]My Feedback"]
El Gringo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third of Five View Post
Put me down for half a dozen in whatever leftover colours you have. Yes, in Canada we put a "u" in colour... Thanks for doing this!
I'm making them on demand, so it will be same colors as those people are already picking if that is ok with you (most likely white, black, gold).

I've put everyone up until this point down in an excel document, and going to cut the vinyl this afternoon.

Last edited by bellicose; 05-16-2017 at 01:34 PM.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 01:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!

Brass and Wood Fan
In for two white and two yellow! Standard size, for car windows!

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat