mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-08-2018, 03:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Intravenous Maple Syrup

I can relate too, man. It sucks.

If she was suffering, then she got a mercy that humans are only begining to understand and grant to themselves.

Keep the memories close.
Bang*Bang** is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
UnSon of WALZ

Love you, Noodles. You did good
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!

Brass and Wood Fan
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. We really do appreciate it.

This came up unexpectedly, and after a LOT of other rough moments over the past three weeks. This ended up being the thing that absolutely broke me and I lost it a bit. Today has been the only day since then that I havenít cried about it. She really was a HUGE part of the family, and acted as a therapy dog inside the house for myself and my wife as we have both been battling depression lately, and having her gone has been a big hit to our emotions and overall well-being. Especially since this was a time when we needed her most.

Thanks again to you all for some well-needed encouragement and compassion.

Noodles will be sorely missed

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Just gave my dogs a pat and a hug. Bro hugs through the inter webs to you my friend. Hang in there.

Its too soon for this but my mom had a real hard time when her dachshund had to be put down. She tried to get on for awhile and wanted no more dogs but someone had one that needed rescue and she swooped in to adopt it. It is just a band aid for the loss of your best friend but having another doggo to love and keep you happy (they know how to do that as you already know) really went a long way to her healing. Maybe when you are ready, give the local rescue places a look.

Feedback thread: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Manning; 02-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
the oddballer

Hang in there man it’s never easy letting a friend go. But In the end it’s the kindest thing you can do for them there is no reason to prolong their suffering . I have had several dogs that needed to be put down. Noodles is in a better place. Remember her as she was a healthy happy doggo full of life just bailed on the photo.
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...feed-back.html
killerito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
NOT The Flounder's Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
Just gave my dogs a pat and a hug. Bro hugs through the inter webs to you my friend. Hang in there.

Its too soon for this but my mom had a real hard time when her dachshund had to be put down. She tried to get on for awhile and wanted no more dogs but someone had one that needed rescue and she swooped in to adopt it. It is just a band aid for the loss of your best friend but having another doggo to love and keep you happy (they know how to do that as you already know) really went a long way to her healing. Maybe when you are ready, give the local rescue places a look.
Second this. No better place to put all your love than another animal who needs it. Obviously whenever you are ready.

It's hard but I can't ever imagine not having a dog. E-hug dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
I don't have a son, but if I could pick one, I'd pick DelTASteve.
DelTASteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanonsGrin View Post
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. We really do appreciate it.

This came up unexpectedly, and after a LOT of other rough moments over the past three weeks. This ended up being the thing that absolutely broke me and I lost it a bit. Today has been the only day since then that I havenít cried about it. She really was a HUGE part of the family, and acted as a therapy dog inside the house for myself and my wife as we have both been battling depression lately, and having her gone has been a big hit to our emotions and overall well-being. Especially since this was a time when we needed her most.

Thanks again to you all for some well-needed encouragement and compassion.

Noodles will be sorely missed

https://i.imgur.com/6Prmvzq.jpg
Man, now you got me cry in. But I am a big believer in crying though. One thing that I have learned, there will be a day in the future that a memory will come up of her for you. Just know that that is her coming to visit and she is saying hi so say hi back haha.

She can never be replaced, but your house and family can be a blessing for your next dog that comes into the picture.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
LT72884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

Love to you and your family. Few things hurt like losing a good dog.

feedback

https://www.cafepress.com/paintshirt

Cool swag to promote your sport!

Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a @#$%.

Shipped price is valid to domestic buyers and will be USPS priority. International buyers are welcome, but will cover additional costs. Insurance costs are included. If you prefer an uninsured package, you the buyer will assume all risk once I ship.
coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 07:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

My bad day is tomorrow. Wife's dog of 16.5 years... Watching this thread and feeling for you my friend. We don't deserve the love of our dogs.
Third of Five is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat