mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2019, 06:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
UnSon of WALZ
 
Bigtuana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near Portland but in WA

Cheers to another 15 bucks to spend time on the interwebz sharing pictures of my dogs with the likes of yall!

Love,
Brettt

Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Have a great one
Attached Images
 
__________________
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 06:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtuana View Post
Cheers to another 15 bucks to spend time on the interwebz sharing pictures of my dogs with the likes of yall!

Love,
Brettt

https://i.imgur.com/Fb0UvJ0.jpg
I love your pups|
Attached Images
 
__________________
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 07:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
UnSon of WALZ
 
Bigtuana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near Portland but in WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
I love your pups|
Likewise, amigo! Your pups are giving the camera the look of, “I have no idea what person is on the other side of the clicky camerabob, but I know that person will give us pets and treats!!!

...and I will. Pet those fuzzies for me at the moment for meow

Last edited by Bigtuana; 01-01-2019 at 07:55 AM.
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtuana View Post
Likewise, amigo! Your pups are giving the camera the look of, I have no idea what person is on the other side of the clicky camerabob, but I know that person will give us pets and treats!!!

...and I will. Pet those fuzzies for me at the moment for meow
It was cookies, its the only way to get all 5 of them to sit for 1 minute together lol
__________________
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC