mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
One Foot Less

About PayPal fees "good and services"

Quick question. I have been buying a few items via paypal over the last couple of weeks. I make a habit of including fee for my seller when I am happy with the price, happy with their service, etc. In the past I noted that (for instance) if I sent $17.82 to someone, it would say you sent (amount listed) and "sellers name" will receive $17.

All of the transactions I have done over the last week haven't said that. I have added for fees and the last message is that "sellers name" will receive $(the amount I sent, with fees)

I tried to find something on PP concerning this and they state it's still 3% +.30 for the payee. Is there some reason they have changed the wording to make it seem different?

Last edited by punkncat; 09-30-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: word correction
punkncat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

They always change things and seldom think about the consequences.

They changed the "to someone you trust" or whatever description vs friends and family.

Probably prefer not to be so clear about the fee structure so you don't think about it so much.

That said, paypal has had my back on a few transactions where I stood to lose some money and so I feel they provide a good service and hope they remain dominant in our little world of transactions. People ask me about other services and I am always like .. uhhh.. paypal?

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat