mcarterbrown.com  

Hooligan's Horde Team Hooligan's Horde

Old 03-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaggedyMan View Post
You don't need to leave Golden that early. You will beat the staff to the field. haha
It's about a 30-40 minute drive from Golden.
Well, I'm meeting Lo at his place in Lakewood, maybe snag some brekkist on the way... I like being early.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
Deluxe super psychedelic

Brass and Wood Fan
update, alpha is coming too! Im picking him up and we will be there as early as possible

Photo blog: https://bluemorocco.blogspot.com/
If you are straight with me, I am straight with you : https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Created by Shade, stolen from foughtwolf's sig
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
If I didn't play pump I wouldn't play, simple as that.
wrongbloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
dam you guys. Ill be out there sunday.......
huggybear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #34 (permalink)

Awesome day today! I have never played with so many people pumping it before.
RaggedyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Great day of paintbulletz. They sure stacked the odds against us... we had one game of 3-on-1 and we still cleaned house.

That being said... we need to organize another game at the Hole... as much bitching and moaning as Alpha did, he is right... if we're going to pay to play, we need to get a say in what's going on for the whole damn day, not just 'stack the teams against the pumpers because they're too OP for the rest of the walkons to handle.'
Old 03-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #36 (permalink)

You need to put the video of the game up asap!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
Great day of paintbulletz. They sure stacked the odds against us... we had one game of 3-on-1 and we still cleaned house.

That being said... we need to organize another game at the Hole... as much bitching and moaning as Alpha did, he is right... if we're going to pay to play, we need to get a say in what's going on for the whole damn day, not just 'stack the teams against the pumpers because they're too OP for the rest of the walkons to handle.'
Well... Our group raped and pillaged every single game.

I'm cool with stacking odds in some ways... But holy crap! 3 to 1 has potential for REAL danger. Wrongbloke was just saying that he was in the flag pit... Actually scared that our players outside would be eliminated, which could leave him in a position to be overshot from all directions and from close range.

But my problem wasn't really the stacking (outside of safety... I have some bad lumps today.) It was the instant respawn... I'm sorry. I paid to play today... Against an unknown number of respawned opponents?

There was no accommodation given for our style of play... Not even for a single game.

..."Alright! Pumpers defend the Alamo!"

alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha434 View Post
Well... Our group raped and pillaged every single game.

I'm cool with stacking odds in some ways... But holy crap! 3 to 1 has potential for REAL danger. Wrongbloke was just saying that he was in the flag pit... Actually scared that our players outside would be eliminated, which could leave him in a position to be overshot from all directions and from close range.

But my problem wasn't really the stacking (outside of safety... I have some bad lumps today.) It was the instant respawn... I'm sorry. I paid to play today... Against an unknown number of respawned opponents?

There was no accommodation given for our style of play... Not even for a single game.

..."Alright! Pumpers defend the Alamo!"

I got out in that pit, and I put my gun up and proceeded to get hit 5 more times in the gun before people stopped shooting. The stacking was kind of fun to start.

To be honest, I like reincarnation more than 1 shot elimination. haha
Old 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Sometimes I like a little reincarnation too. Mostly I like to mix it up. We had an entire group of players there with 50 round hoppers... Us verse the world wasn't an inviting feeling.

To be fair, one of my best moments was playing the "gun" game. When I had dug into the objective bunker like a hermit crab. Then when they were finally able to push a guy in there to change it, I popped up and flipped it back right away. I didn't even have my gun with me... And that was pretty fun.

I'm just a critic. Sometimes a harsh one.

I can't wait for the next time I can make it down to Hooli's. His customer service is top notch; a player rarely has a complaint about being able to play the way they want. And the prices are pretty good too.

Last edited by alpha434; 03-17-2012 at 09:29 PM.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 04:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
I wish I had the funds to make it up to play with you guys. But yea we "ALL" need to get to the hole and play. As much as I like pba, I enjoy playing at the hole more.
huggybear13 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Hooligan's Horde