mcarterbrown.com  

Old 11-20-2017, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

pivot/slider frames

Has anyone have any experience with the pivot and the slider frames???
Or has anyone done a review on them??? I have not found any review...
hnz8o8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
B.A.M.F.

CCM Fan
The slider frames I bought are amazing. They are a stepped trigger plate, so it drastically prevents short stroking. It feels a little different than old school ramped triggers, so some people aren’t “used” to this particular feature. I for one, love it in my Autococker. I also own a pump slider frame with an AutoTrigger, and the cam mechanism for the slide frame is one of the best I’ve ever felt, although the ramped trigger plate can make AutoTrigger timing rather fine. (1/16th of a turn at a time for lug adjustment MAX)

The pivot trigger frames are on par with CCM in terms of feel while playing pump, including autotriggering. A very good measure to live up to. Inception Mamba triggers for the Pivot frames have less side to side wobble than the CCM counterparts, and that to me seems much more refined, although it isn’t something you will notice while playing with paint wizzing past you, so weather or not it’s worth 2x the price is up to you.

The SHAPE of the Inception frames are rather different though, and that slightly adjusts how comfy it feels in people’s hands. I suggest trying to find one to hold to see if it suits you.

All said and done: Simon wouldn’t release something that isn’t amazing. The frames are no exception. Buy with confidence!
Super69ur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super69ur View Post
The slider frames I bought are amazing. They are a stepped trigger plate, so it drastically prevents short stroking. It feels a little different than old school ramped triggers, so some people arenít ďusedĒ to this particular feature. I for one, love it in my Autococker. I also own a pump slider frame with an AutoTrigger, and the cam mechanism for the slide frame is one of the best Iíve ever felt, although the ramped trigger plate can make AutoTrigger timing rather fine. (1/16th of a turn at a time for lug adjustment MAX)

The pivot trigger frames are on par with CCM in terms of feel while playing pump, including autotriggering. A very good measure to live up to. Inception Mamba triggers for the Pivot frames have less side to side wobble than the CCM counterparts, and that to me seems much more refined, although it isnít something you will notice while playing with paint wizzing past you, so weather or not itís worth 2x the price is up to you.

The SHAPE of the Inception frames are rather different though, and that slightly adjusts how comfy it feels in peopleís hands. I suggest trying to find one to hold to see if it suits you.

All said and done: Simon wouldnít release something that isnít amazing. The frames are no exception. Buy with confidence!
i was starting to think, no 1 has tried these.. i THANK YOU for your input on these ID.
hnz8o8 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Inception Designs