mcarterbrown.com  

Living Legends 5 Living Legends at CPX - 2012

Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #91 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Paintball View Post
Based on these simple business facts I don't feel that a tiny bit of appreciation for us attempting to go the extra mile is asking too much.
The pump play was appreciated. By the same token I would hope my input is appreciated as well considering this was my third year attending this event and see no reason why I wont be there next year as well.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #92 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Viper Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Paintball View Post
Know that we are NOT satisfied or happy with issues like this and that, as always, we will work hard to improve.
Player input has been the key to improving this event every year. We're not going to stop listening now.

The players have helped make this event what it is. Thank you to all of you!

Last edited by Viper Paintball; 06-29-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Viper Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #93 (permalink)

CCM Fan
I didn't know this thread existed until now but after reading it holy crap lol.. I was lucky enough to participate in this event. Angel Kindly handed me my Humble Pie in all of about 6 seconds. Thank you for that Sir. lol I was heated like a mug after the defeat... I hate losing. Props/Respect to the guy though, he knows what hes doing with those pistols.

The competitor in me wants a rematch with pistols then a couple rounds with w/e we want. Then one where I use a pistol and you use a pump lol..

The people who were there know how much it drug on. The Video doesn't show it. If you do take the feedback from the people who were there. Here is my 2 cents.

1) THANK YOU! 2 Everyone that made it happen. You should do this again, it was a blast.
2) TIPPMANN come prepared. It is not as if you don't have the resources to do so. Give every challenger in the event their own Pistols and mags (w/e they will need to play). To Keep or not to Keep - your call.

Midnight - You were there, we were there and like Viper Does with his events you could take the feedback you have received and make adjustments if you saw fit in the play style at the next challenge. I say this respectfully, without criticism, and only in the spirit of competition. There are worse things than losing.

JT Inman
#13 Total Greif
#13 Totalgreif
https://www.facebook.com/justin.t.inman

Last edited by jtinman; 01-15-2013 at 02:10 AM.
jtinman is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive » Living Legends 5