|MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-24-2019, 10:07 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2009
'CONDOR 3 Fold Mag Recovery Pouch' for stock class purposes
Good morning everyone,
I have recently dipped my toes back into stock class and I prefer to use a dump pouch in lieu of sticking them in my pockets or down my jersey. So, I will just jump into it.
1. Price, it was $12.94 on Amazon Prime
2. Semi-rigid opening so I don't have to fiddle with it, just dump it in
3. Deep enough to hold over 20 ten round tubes and a handful of 12 grams
4. Outer material and stitching seem solid
5. Secures with a hook-and-loop and button so it isn't going anywhere
1. 'Snow-skirt' material seems cheap
2. Drawstring is long and might get caught on something
3. Only comes in tacticool colors, no Hawaiian print
I secure the pouch to the base of my bandolier style stock class/shot gun belt. The setup is pretty comfortable.
Another distinct benefit for this product was that I had the option to read through the Amazon reviews before purchase.
For what it is worth I am overall pleased with the product and it suits my needs at the current price point.
Team:Money Shot Paintball
Empire Sniper with SS25 lowers
ACI Traccer <- most fun!
'Not yo Momma's' WGP Trilogy
Closed Bolt Accuracy
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|