mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 10-07-2019, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ebay Barnicle

Immortal Air.

Just a wanted to share my recent experiences with Immortal Air.
https://www.immortalair.com

I’m a bit of a SD Dynasty fanboy and I confess that I got my IA tank based on no research. I saw a deal on eBay and it was the same tank Ryan Greenspan was using, so; good enough for me! Turns out it’s a great product and I’m very happy with my setup.

Anyway I was down at NXL Chicago and procured a Bob Long gun and needed to change the output. IA had a booth so I stopped by. Everyone there was really nice. They were genuinely interested in my paintball history, and grateful that I was using their product even though I got it used. They didn’t have the spring kits on hand; so they assembled one from their tool kit and even pre-greased it for me. And then made sure I knew what to do to drop the kit in.

Now, just this week, I went to switch my output back to a medium and I discovered that I stripped out both set screws on my reg’s bonnet. I sent them an email on Friday night asking what size I needed. They replied on a Friday night and offered to send parts (I pay shipping) and corresponded swiftly throughout the weekend while we worked out PayPal details and such.

I highly recommend Immortal for your next tank or reg purchase. I will certainly be making an effort to buy my next one from them directly.
Wokaloo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It