|Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-30-2013, 02:37 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Prices are shipped and PP(tracking/signature confirmation) via Canada Post.
Not interested in parting and paintball related trades.
Selling because I need a new desktop.
Trade of interest:
- Asus 7970(gpu)/ Asus gtx 770
- SSD's(samsung pro/corsair neutron gtx/kingston hyperX 3k)
1. Noxious(as pictured) = 625
- polished black Noxious black body & rail
- polished black venomous designs evo V1 grip(non gas thru)
- polished black venomous designs snatch grip
- dust black Luke's Universal Automag Vert Frame Panels (Aluminum).
- dust black M90 frame
- dust black cp on/off asa(pre-drilled)
- polished black feedneck
Bought the body/rail/frame/feedneck/asa used but are in good condition.
Snatch grip/foregrip/grip panels are brand new.
Added pics showing dings on body and frame(updating) ....
2. ULE mag(as pictured) = SOLD
- dust black ULE body(warpedmephisto CF mod)
- dust black am/mm rail(milling by Luke)
- raw Luke's Single Mini Vert Frame(w/agd lion engraving)
- DW cf foregrip
- X-valve w/ult and stock on/off
- ccm feedneck
- dust black cp on/off asa
ULE body and Ule rail were anodized last year. used it a few times(4-5) before I sent it for the cf mod, haven't used it since the mod. Needs a new c clip.
I get bolt stick from time to time ... I don't have spare springs so I just adjust the thumbscrew.
3. Pump mag(as pictured) = SOLD(@AO)
- Rainman Kit
- ULE body(milled by Luke)
- ULE rail(milled by Luke)
- 68 automag valve(needs tuning)
- Benchmark frame w/Dye grips
If your into aesthetics/color matching then the body and rail would need anodizing. The frame/grip are in good to very good condition.
Valve aired up ok on my ULE, just that I don't have spare springs/wave springs and washers to tune it to a pump mag ...
There is the usual rubbing from the ULE body on the rainman kit. I'll update the pix later tonight.
4. Frames: Dust Black M90 = 175 .... Chrome = SOLD(@mcb)
- M90 = 9/10
- Chrome = 8/10
Last edited by addbot; 07-14-2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: updated ...
|05-30-2013, 03:05 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: With Loggy and Jenny
Those are some slick automags!
|05-31-2013, 02:10 AM||#3 (permalink)|
|05-31-2013, 06:10 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kelowna B.C.
Why is the rabbit unafraid? Because he's smarter than the panther.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|