A few years ago I had a friend with a machine shop modify this Tactical Trilogy to be mag-fed. He took the body of a RAP4 T-68 (now renamed Firestorm) pistol, liberted the magazine mount, and then milled the feedneck off the Trilogy to fit the mag mount. Two screws hold it in place. I never got around to having it duracoated, so some machining marks are visible from the customization- despite my best efforts with a Sharpie.
Works great- have never had a chop. Only fielded it once or twice - mostly just plinked in the back yard. With a quiet barrel and some tweaks to the timing you could have a near-silent sniper.
- Delrin Bolt
- J&J Ceramic 10" barrel
- Palmer Fatty regulator
- ANS wrap-around grips
- 4x 20-round Firestorm pistol mags (2 original and 2 newer style)
- 1x 10-round Firestorm mag
- Custom made (by me) 3x20-round mag pouch genuine USMC MARPAT Cordura, with matching printed seam tape and buckle webbing. MOLLE back. Never fielded.
- T-68 pistol Hopper Adapter with clamping feedneck
- I have a baggie somewhere with the stock bolt, reg, and other bits, that I will throw in if I can find it.
$295 includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping in the ConUS