mcarterbrown.com  

Mechanical Semi-Autos Show us what you've got, and sell them here.

Old 01-11-2019, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Trilogy ‘Cocker, SF Mag, 9v Revvy package, $250 for all

I’ve got a silver Trilogy ‘Cocker, vertical feed. Barrel is a 14” with a .687 back and a .691 back. There are a few marks on the barrel front where the previous owner used some sort of pliers to separate the front and back. Other than that, this marker is in great shape.

In addition to the Trilogy, I’ve got a standard right feed mag that comes with 12” All American barrel, a 10” Teardrop barrel, and some short little soeedball thing from back in the day. A previous owner did chop the feedneck, so now it’s about 5/8” long. Also included is a drop forward with integral on/off ASA. The mag will need some macroline or similar to get it shooting.

To top this package off, I have a 9v Revvy hopper that works fine. The spring has long since left the lid, but the motor and eyes do what they are supposed to.

Now, just so any interested parties know....I bought these from members on here a few years ago thinking I was going to get back into the game. It honestly just never happened. Life, kids, and sailing and archery addictions just didn’t allow for paintball. So I haven’t even aired these things up, and claim no responsibility nor guarantee that they are leak free. I was told they didn’t leak when I bought them, but I cannot confirm, as I’ve not used them.

I would like to sell this as a package deal, asking price is $250 PayPal or money order to your door.

The only trades I would consider (and this is super specific) would be for some archery gear. Specifically, I am looking for a left handed Mathews Apex 7 or Conquest series (C Pro, C1, C2,C3, or C4) in 28-29” draw, 60lb limbs. Yeah, I know, super specific, but figured I would put it out there in case there is a left handed Mathews shooter looking for some paintball

[IMG][/IMG]
Thanks for looking.
Chris

Last edited by usa3890; 01-12-2019 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Added picture
usa3890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

So I want these to go to someone who will enjoy them. So how does the whole shebang for $215 sound? That’s 2 markers, a loader, and shipping for $215. Also, I do have pressure lines to hook the ASA to the expansion chamber, and expansion chamber to the reg on the mag. It’s just ugly and would look better with some macro line from the ASA to the reg.

So PM me if you’re interested.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Sold pending funds.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Mechanical Semi-Autos