|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-08-2013, 10:36 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2013
Cleaning Out Some of my Gear (rotor, i3, etc...)
Trying to sell some of the stuff in my bag:
Dye Rotor v3 (bought in June this year so it's basically new), there's some scratches on the outside but it's obviously fully functional and almost perfect (9/10). Got a green exalt speed feed. $115 o.b.o
1. XL Contract Killer Jersey ('08 I think). One sleeve sewing has come undone (in pics), but other than that is in great condition. sold
2. L Valken Pants (32-38 waist). It looks to be in good condition, I haven't used it all that much though it is an older model for sure. sold
3. Dye i3 (lens is pretty scratched so 6/10, but the body is near flawless... 8.5/10) sold
4. Freak Kit (All the inserts) Autococker threaded. New version of box, teardrop barrel front.
5. Pure Energy 70/45 hydro is out May next year. Got a ninja reg I think it's an adjustable one, set to low pressures (basically SLP) $70 o.b.o
6. Sly back player elbow pads (m/l). 8/10 condition. $15 o.b.o
7. Sly knee pads (m/l). The velcro on the legs is kind of messed up, but you can buy the velcro tips from home-depot or something and cut them to fit. other than that they're perfectly clean looking, not really used that much (8/10 condition- 7.5/10 for the velcro). sold
PM me with offers. And I am happy to send pics of whatever you want, just too many pics to post. Add shipping prices to everything (unless it's a group order of course).
Look down a few posts to the "big picture"
Last edited by Peter407; 10-10-2013 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Picture edit/size edit.
|10-09-2013, 01:48 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Sawdust is man glitter
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winter Springs, FL
what color are the pants?
Honesty and Integrity are the basis of a true man. You cannot have one and expect the other. Both must be earned and fought for. It is not easy, nor should it be. I will not be tempted into making the easy decisions over the right ones
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|