mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 08-24-2017, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Phantom RH Grav Body & Valves

Right hand gravity-fed phantom breech $26 shipped
Excellent condition, very few scratches externally. inside has minimal wear. used, but not abused.
IMG_3281.jpg

Valve with Rear pressure gauge $24/shipped
some scratches. drilled/tapped at home--not perfectly aligned, but not so bad it is noticeable on the gun. Scratches from many years of use. Gauge has scratches from installation on the sides, but gauge is brand new from CCI. Gauge locktighted in place, but not test.
IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3289.JPG
IMG_3290.JPG
Homemade Bobbed Valve $21/shipped
chopped down, raw aluminum end. Tapped for 1/8npt side fitting and same for plug in back. Slightly shorter than the phantom frame--will confirm later.
IMG_3292.JPG
IMG_3291.JPG
IMG_3293.JPG

SOLDRight Hand Stock Class SOLD$23SOLD
was used on a duckslide, so there are a few scrapes nicks and scratches. Breech has some wear. Drilled to accommodate a gas-thru-grip fitting, but will not affect use for regular set ups.
IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3283.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3531.jpg (235.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3532.jpg (212.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3533.jpg (166.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3534.jpg (160.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3537.jpg (149.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3538.JPG (270.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3539.JPG (231.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3540.JPG (264.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3541.JPG (239.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3542.jpg (175.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3545.JPG (187.7 KB, 19 views)
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 01-04-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

s/c breech is pending
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 08-25-2017, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

valves added

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 08-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

ttt

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 08-27-2017, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

up

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 08-29-2017, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

bump

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 08-30-2017, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

bold

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 09-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

up

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 09-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

ttt

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 09-06-2017, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

bump

Visit my Etsy store:

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items