mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Shocktech Bomb new, cocker trigger plate, Sheridan hogue pmi rubber grips, Revvy, ++

1. 12 inch Titanium Paintball barrel. I believe stainless back .684 = 20 shipped
2. sold to msm Purplish / cameleon colored revvy, perfect condition with clear battery door. No cracks very excellent 25 shipped sold
3. sold to carp 13 2x pmi rubber hogue grips for sheridan 45 for both sold to carp 13

4. Hogue .45 frame grips 10
5. Red reg tester. Screw reg into this unit. Feed it air. Check pressure gauge. Use lever to bleed air and check recharge. 25 shipped
6. brand new chrome shocktech bomb 1 4 way. Brand new. 29 shipped
7. Mac Dev Gladiator 03/04 style (last gen) best one. Lightest adjustable tank reg out there to my knowledge. This is a good to go unit (from what I've told) and also includes unopened complete rebuild kit. 40 shipped
8. Gtek? Plastic ego clamping feedneck in great shape complete with lever. Lighter than aluminum and doesn't show scratches. Great feedneck. 17 shipped
9. System X rare .45 grips. Grey rubber with black hard plastic pieces. Most are opposite with black rubber and grey plastic center. 22 shipped
10. sold to msm ANS drop 5 dollar add on sold
11. Red Duckbill 3 dollar add on
12. Kapp Stubby DZ3 5 dollar add on
13. New cocker 98+ (current type) style sear and trigger plate with springs. 15 shipped

Thanks.

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]

Last edited by Cunha; 03-15-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Iím interested in that reg tester. Would u separate? If so how much.
Zdlobik21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Not parting right now. If you guys want to post stuff you want for part out maybe I will break it up. Trying to save money / time selling all together. Rather take a lowball on the lot than break it up.

But for you ZDLOBIK I do have another one of those cooper T testers. Responded to your PM.

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]
Old 03-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

If you do decide to part, I'd be interested in that purple revvy.

WTB: Gen 2 and Gen 3 SFL Autocockers
brando247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

There is a pending offer for my asking price of 125 for the lot. However I have included prices for each item for people interested in buying individual pieces.

Old 03-14-2019, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Automag RT Triple OG

I'm interested in the Kapp DZ3 if the other guy doesn't buy everything.
"He is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, "What is the riddle of the Automag?" If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me. That's Tom Kaye, strong on his mountain!"

Check out my Instagram art page and give me a like!
https://instagram.com/nealg_illustration
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB

I'd like the PMI x2 rubber hogue grips for Sheridan, if the lot purchase falls through.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Likewise, if the lot falls through, I'll take that ANS Drop......and the Purple Revy if the lot falls through and Brando247 decides otherwise.....
Old 03-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Officially splitting the package. PM's sent

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items