mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
I am seriously interested in this, and I happen to have a spare $1000 sitting around.

What sort of things are included? I would need at least some hints. There needs to be some guarantee that the contents are worth more than the asking price, in accordance with the spirit of mystery boxes.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

$1000... interesting...
Old 06-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
Internet Superstar

It is tempting... but it would just sit at my house for months until I got back and I couldn't wait that long without seeing whats inside.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
I am seriously interested in this, and I happen to have a spare $1000 sitting around.

What sort of things are included? I would need at least some hints. There needs to be some guarantee that the contents are worth more than the asking price, in accordance with the spirit of mystery boxes.
It's ok man lol. No one said you had to buy anything lol I am not familiar with the history and rules of a mystery box. Aparrently you have'nt done your research by reading all my feedbacks which is basicll all you have to go on now haha. Ther have been quite a few recommendations over at SCP if you look LOL.

I am taking some heat since my wife found out and it is quite a Gamble for you guys and a big loss for me haha. I will reconsider offering it since no one has committed or pm'd me as of now. I slept on it and I Now it would be better for me and easier on everyone here to just sale things mainly localy at a huge discount and a few items here and on SCP.

I posted it with the picture in my head of someone going Holy Piss this guy is insane! I would have grinned about that for a while.

It is no Big at all guys. I guess I was mistaken haha.

You are right it is to big a risk for you guys I was just wanting the killer happy response if someone did .

The Huge mystery box is now OFF the chopping block and NO longer available.

I hope all temptation is removed and eveyone is at peace lol. Thanks for the giggles and posts from the fun ones guys.

idkfa=Not so loose a cannon after all I see haha. A lil more grounded would seem to be the proper description to go under your avatar lol.

I do not know all the rules and history that I guess falls on this type of sale and would'nt want to break any LOL. It's all cool. No problem.

Scott
Old 06-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud01 View Post
It is tempting... but it would just sit at my house for months until I got back and I couldn't wait that long without seeing whats inside.

I here you bro. lol Be careful where ever you are off too. I wish you the best and thanks for the post kind Sr.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

dang, so can you tell us what was in it since its a no go? If you dont want to then I understand.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Mods you may lock the thread if you wish. LOL This offer is gone lol.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items