mcarterbrown.com  

Music Music in General, Bands, Swap Stories, Swap Band Equipment, etc

Old 06-02-2019, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shi Tamagutsu Ka

Alice Cooper

Met Alice Cooper yesterday in Richmond, Virginia.
Really cool guy to talk to, and I was praising the man for his showmanship on stage mentioning one of the concerts I had attended some 30 years ago.
He said "Wait 'til this years' tour" like it's going to be something extra special. Now, this guy is 73 and he said starting in August he's doing a tour of 153 shows across the states.

I am seriously looking forward to this. The man is one of the greatest shows in concert I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot over the years) and if HE says it's going to be good, then I'm willing to bet that even P.T.Barnum will be spinning in jealousy over the upcoming production.
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Pyrate Jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 02:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
Met Alice Cooper yesterday in Richmond, Virginia.
Really cool guy to talk to, and I was praising the man for his showmanship on stage mentioning one of the concerts I had attended some 30 years ago.
He said "Wait 'til this years' tour" like it's going to be something extra special. Now, this guy is 73 and he said starting in August he's doing a tour of 153 shows across the states.

I am seriously looking forward to this. The man is one of the greatest shows in concert I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot over the years) and if HE says it's going to be good, then I'm willing to bet that even P.T.Barnum will be spinning in jealousy over the upcoming production.
One of the best concerts I've ever seen. KISS and Alice Cooper, Cumberland County Civic Center. Burned the place down, so much fire, it scorched the ceiling.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

cool. we have local place called mustard's last stand. order tons of chilies dogs for crew and band members. sent limo to pick all people that work at place to be able to go back stage and see show for free. what cool guy. when in town if there local place that does chilies dogs will hit up place and give gift the them for great service

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Music