mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 04-20-2019, 05:57 PM   #31 (permalink)
Intravenous Maple Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyr8 View Post
Played again last night. I have started to get better at shooting right handed but need to work on accuracy left handed. I had one game where I got 2 people out with 2 shots and I got several people out with it over the entire night. This thing is so much fun.
#sinningandwinning!
Bang*Bang** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:37 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned

Hahaha same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
All I remember about that game was the stupidly long hike to the field haha. Oh and our RV getting stuck in the mud.
Same happened to me and my big brother always take my best paintball gun instead of his old gun.
BPG19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 04:04 AM   #33 (permalink)
<Custom User Title>

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPG19 View Post
Same happened to me and my big brother always take my best paintball gun instead of his old gun.
Ahh yess. I too dislike it when my sibling takes all 13 of my top best paintball guns. Its a real issue.

Does BPG stand for.....best paintball gun. Thats all im referring to my phantom as now.

Why I am a Champion (Feedback)

Paintball Guns > Tuition
Allerstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 AM   #34 (permalink)
Intravenous Maple Syrup

LOL! BPG's forever!
Bang*Bang** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:25 PM   #35 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

Trying real hard not to rip that list to pieces...

-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 10:32 PM   #36 (permalink)
Nerd

Finally reading this thread made me so happy. Until the "Best Paintball Gun" list. Oh dear.

A cheap Phantom is totally a gateway drug.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Subscribe! "Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
WTB: My Old Super Stocker
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:34 AM   #37 (permalink)
Instagram:@evil_paintball

CCI Phantom Fan
Sadly I sold my Phantom this week. Just not enough people around here to play with. I thought it would be good to play with against rental players but they still were too afraid to play half the time. We are starting to have enough people at our field with electros that I can play with them.

I think if I get another pump I will go with a sniper. I love the simplicity of the Phantom but the Sniper is probably a better fit for me. I briefly owned a M170R this week (traded it away) and it was really smooth. I might consider getting a mech gun to shoot rental players with. The M170R is too expensive for me to have just for that purpose. Maybe an Emek or Gog would work. But Pump is definitely fun. I just wish there was a bigger community here.
cyberpyr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:02 PM   #38 (permalink)
Springfeed the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpyr8 View Post
Sadly I sold my Phantom this week. Just not enough people around here to play with. I thought it would be good to play with against rental players but they still were too afraid to play half the time. We are starting to have enough people at our field with electros that I can play with them.

I think if I get another pump I will go with a sniper. I love the simplicity of the Phantom but the Sniper is probably a better fit for me. I briefly owned a M170R this week (traded it away) and it was really smooth. I might consider getting a mech gun to shoot rental players with. The M170R is too expensive for me to have just for that purpose. Maybe an Emek or Gog would work. But Pump is definitely fun. I just wish there was a bigger community here.
A good open class pump like a sniper is very versatile. I used to play at the local competitive 'practice' field in Toronto with a sniper, and while I certainly felt outgunned at times, it was almost always enough to keep up. This was also in 2008-2010 when the speedwars were happening and dudes were ramping at 15.5 minimum.
RAZRBAKK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #39 (permalink)
Much to learn

I'm pretty new to game. Second time out I wanted to try all the things to get a feel for different markers and ended up using my "old school" friend's Hammer. Had one of my best games. I think it helped me learn some fundamentals instead of throwing ropes. [emoji6]

mkeeks | Team: With Intent | #girlpainterballer

My Feedback
mkeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #40 (permalink)
Co-Owner NoDak Spud LLC

I started with a KPC, and quickly bought 2 SL-68's, and just recently a Diablo.

Love playing pump. Have made lots of pretty long shots too.

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
Mike@NDS is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport