mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 04-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

More Ramblings of a newb with a pump.

Chugged out to Gator again. Had a blast.
Half way through the day the plastic line running in to my LPR on my Diablo Slayer Blew up. So i just used that as an excuse to borrow Skiddish999 Karnivor Sniper again. After making a small donation to his "new custom marker fund" i took the feild. This time I used his tank and only had it bumping into my mask every know and again. I felt a lot more comfortable this time out. The shot of the day was against a regular there with a nice electro. He was pretty aggressive and kinda motivated since i took his two budies out that were in a tower. He charged to a bunker on my right flank while unloading a third his hopper on me. I wanted to get him on the run but missed over his shoulder. I ended up putting a snap shot right between his eyes the moment he popped his head out. Skiddish saw it and started laughing histarricly. It felt pretty gooooood.
The highlight of the day however was my unsuccesfull attempt to jump over a small sedan. Normally clearing such an obstacle would be uneventfull for me. However, the extra weight of paintball gear matched with the fatigue of multiple hours of play made it a spectacular and painfull experience. In an attempt to save the anno on Skiddish's Karni i took the brunt of my spill on my hip . Im walking like a cripple today. After making sure i was safe (probly just checking his gun for damage) he asked that i not jump anymore cars.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Haha, parkour and paintball do not mix! Sounds like fun, though!

aqua_scummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderating From Above

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
hahahaah
donate to skidds fund...

BTW, I am descended from Nigerian Royalty. All I need to reacquire my kingdom is some more brass and wood.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well see cars can sneak up on ya like that! Specially sedans... They look so laid back and docile... until they get you alone!!!

My Feedback
BigDaddyJob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] View Post
hahahaah
donate to skidds fund...

BTW, I am descended from Nigerian Royalty. All I need to reacquire my kingdom is some more brass and wood.

Hey now, it's for my ditto deuce fund I'm up to 703 without money in the bank so that's good if I need to I can sell my 3357... probably for 250 if need be then I can just loan out markers to re-coup those losses.....and buy more....then loan those out....what were we talking about again?

Caleb you'll get first game with the ditto deuce for helpin me on my way to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Sir Brass

Quote:
This is entirely quote-worthy (only on MCB....I swear. brass and wood are more valuable than gold)

WBB, nice shot getting him between the eyes like that. Glory shots like those are awesome: Electro toting regular: 60+ shots, no elimination. Newb w/ a karni pump: 2 shots, 1 glory kill. Newb wins
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a may lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink View Post
I just love being able to kill absolutely every living thing in a small room, including myself.
Quote:
We have a conscience, Carter be thy name.

Proud owner of:
Palmer's aluminum + brass...... two of 'em <3
Oh....and some mags too
Sir Brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderating From Above

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Brass View Post
This is entirely quote-worthy (only on MCB....I swear. brass and wood are more valuable than gold)

WBB, nice shot getting him between the eyes like that. Glory shots like those are awesome: Electro toting regular: 60+ shots, no elimination. Newb w/ a karni pump: 2 shots, 1 glory kill. Newb wins

Better than the one Custom Comboy got me with; "immortality here i cum"
Old 05-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

That's one of those great memories that'll make you smile every time ya think about it. It's not always about having a gun that's fast. Fast is fine, but to me it's more about having a gun you can use effectively.
It does make it difficult when those parked cars grab hold, though. For me they seem to get taller every season. Why do they do that?

My feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport