mcarterbrown.com  

Old 12-22-2010, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
SSP
Silent Stalkers Paintball

CCM Fan
OSG Paintball 2/12/11 Cold War Scenario

Come out and have some fun at the OSG winter scenario. Saturday February 12, 2011 from 9am until 4pm.

For more information and/or directions please visit: www.osgpaintball.com

Event price $29, Field Paint Only @ $55/case.

www.BigEvilOnline.com
Because sometimes it's good to be evil !!!

Feedback found here: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by SSP; 12-22-2010 at 11:47 AM.
SSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Been to the Feb. event last year. Lots of people and met some new PB buddies.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
SSP

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuka View Post
Been to the Feb. event last year. Lots of people and met some new PB buddies.
It's definitely a good time. There is now a fire barrel instead of the small and inefficient fire pit. Works much better!

www.BigEvilOnline.com

Old 12-23-2010, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
TheMember

I won't go back there until they post the October vid of the mcb crowd that they promised us they would post.

feedback
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
SSP

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoda View Post
I won't go back there until they post the October vid of the mcb crowd that they promised us they would post.
It's up. They show the Western Town "Tombstone" pump game.

www.BigEvilOnline.com

Old 12-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
TheMember

Yes, they posted that. It was the one where the camera was aimed back at the OSG dude.

But they talked about another video of just us playing in the Urban Village that was possibly going into the October field report, but that never happened. No biggie, but the camera guy was following behind me near the end and I was selfishly wanting to see it.

My son is just starting paintball and thinks he might like scenario milsim play. He has new paintball toys for Christmas so we'll see if he wants to brave the February cold.

(It's coming I promise...I Had to finish the Halo Scenario game video first. I haven't even watched all the video from last weekend yet. I'm going to upload the POV game I played with you guys to my personal account (The camera looks back at me for the whole game). The video I shot of you all playing will most likely make the OSG October field update which will be uploaded October 1st.)

feedback
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
SSP

CCM Fan
Quote:
Yes, they posted that. It was the one where the camera was aimed back at the OSG dude.

But they talked about another video of just us playing in the Urban Village that was possibly going into the October field report, but that never happened. No biggie, but the camera guy was following behind me near the end and I was selfishly wanting to see it.

My son is just starting paintball and thinks he might like scenario milsim play. He has new paintball toys for Christmas so we'll see if he wants to brave the February cold.

(It's coming I promise...I Had to finish the Halo Scenario game video first. I haven't even watched all the video from last weekend yet. I'm going to upload the POV game I played with you guys to my personal account (The camera looks back at me for the whole game). The video I shot of you all playing will most likely make the OSG October field update which will be uploaded October 1st.)
Bring him out, there is a new improved fire pit area that disperses the heat better. It's always a great time!

www.BigEvilOnline.com

Old 01-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Largest in NE

Quote:

Yeeeeaaa about that...

The footage didn't really come out as well as I hoped and I didn't get enough to really do anything with it so I didn't use it. That's the way it goes sometimes unfortunately. Sorry about that...

If you have a few extra $$$ kicking around you can buy one of those POV cameras. It made my season 100% better and you never have to worry about getting footage from someone else. Plus, it is amazingly satisfying to go home and not only watch yourself shoot someone, but have video evidence to support those stories of shooting 6 dudes in 1 game haha. So when your buddy goes "Yea right!" You can show him. I encourage everyone to buy one of these!

GoPro Official Store: Wearable Digital Cameras for Sports
Contour - GPS Video Camera and HD Helmet Camera

SSP Thanks for the thread! I Haven't been on in months due to me moving to Breckenridge CO to snowboard for the winter. I came on here to post the event up and you beat me too it! I'll definitely see you guys come April. I'm really excited for the season. Can't wait to get back to NH!
OSG Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast