| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|07-07-2017, 12:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
I'm Stock Classy!
Join Date: Dec 2010
Stocktoberfest 2017 @ A.P.E. on 9/17
Greetings fellow stock-class enthusiasts. It’s time to announce the next Stocktoberfest stock-class celebration.
The game will be held on Sunday, September 17th at Albany Paintball Experience in Nassau, NY. Our games are open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sportsmanship of stock-class play. I have been in touch with A.P.E. and they are excited to host another stock-class event at their field.
Here are the details...
• Entry fee is $35 per player
• Bring your own stock-class equipment
• Stock-class rental guns will NOT be available (loaner equipment may be available from individual players - simply post a request in the thread)
• BYOP!!!! Assorted brands of paint and 12-gram CO2s will be available for purchase from A.P.E. (brands and prices will be posted)
• Food truck will be on-site to provide game day lunch (menu and prices TBD)
• Stock-class patches and a limited amount of t-shirts will be available for purchase
• The usual stock-class swap meet will be in full effect
• The event is rain or shine unless there is extremely dangerous conditions
As usual, we’ll be having a camp out the night before on Saturday, September 16th. The camp out starts at 4 pm. Pitch a tent, fire up the cook stove and get ready to celebrate Stocktoberfest in style! There will be a firepit for the usual fireside festivities.
For those not camping out, game registration will start at 8:30/9:00am on Sunday. We will be making every effort to start games on time, and will not be waiting for stragglers to start the games.
As mentioned, I am arranging for the Charcoal Dole food truck to prepare a game day meal of outstanding German Stocktoberfest food at a great prices! Menu and prices TBD.
Spread the word, and bring all your friends. Don’t miss out on awesome stock-class action this fall!!!
Note that our definition of a stock-class gun must meet 3 simple criteria:
1) pump-action/manually operated
2) have a horizontally mounted feed tube
3) is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge
Some examples of stock-class guns: Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, Splatmasters, PMI II's etc. Note that semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with stick feeds or hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Other modifications that ARE NOT allowed:
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights (due to potential eye injuries)
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Pump guns with direct feeds that have an elbow which allows a horizontally-mounted feed tube to be mounted right off the feed nipple
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold ONE 12-gram (no 6-packs, turret changers)
• Stabilizers/regulators/expansion chambers
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
•*Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Guns that are have auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to auto-trigger
OK, so whose in?
Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Upgrades
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT only
Get awesome Stock-Class Patches HERE
"There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference."
One of the oldest teams in paintball with original members still playing - Tactical Assault Command
|07-07-2017, 12:47 PM||#3 (permalink)|
I'm Comin' To Getcha!
As much as I would love to go Albany is way too far right now. Hope we can move it back closer this way again
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
PoG Member # 1018
LPPC Member #71
|07-07-2017, 01:00 PM||#4 (permalink)|
I am hoping to make this, so that is a maybe.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
|07-07-2017, 02:09 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Mr. Hoity Toity
Join Date: Jan 2012
see you guys there.
|07-07-2017, 02:22 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Brass Monkey Customs
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD
I will speak with Jen and see if she wishes to play.
If I can make it, I suppose this would be the incentive to get a single shot marker up and running (Too stupid to count both balls and shots off a 12 gram )
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|