| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-23-2019, 11:33 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Summer Stockstice! Saturday June 22, MSG
It’s back, and only five months away!
The second annual Summer Stockstice!
Who you and anyone you can muster
What the freshest stockclass game series in New England
Where MSG paintball, Middletown NY
When Saturday, June 22. Gates open at 8am. Games underway at 10am
Why Why not?! Stockclass rocks(pun intended) let's help it grow!
FPO graffiti is $15 bag, $50 case. They may have rage in stock by game day for those who prefer larger paint
12 grams Valken .50 each
Classic capture the flag and the return of the single shot showdown!
What the heck is stock-class?
To be considered "stock-class", a gun must meet 3 simple criteria:
1) manually operated (pump-action, bolt-action, lever-action, etc.)
3) powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge
(Examples: Nel-Spots, PGPs, Stock-Class Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, PMI-1s, etc.).
Semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Guns with direct feed nipples can be equipped with a 90° elbow attached directly to the nipple. A horizontally-mounted feed tube must be mounted directly into the 90° elbow (to prevent excessive "ball stacking")
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold ONE 12-gram
• Stabilizers / regulators
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
• Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Any type of barrel porting
• Pump guns with auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to effectively auto-trigger
Modifications that are NOT allowed:
• 12-gram changers that hold multiple cartridges (AGD 6-packs, ACI turret changers)
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights
Come get some!
Last edited by AnarchicArctic; 02-01-2019 at 12:57 PM.
|01-24-2019, 02:43 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Still a Luddite
Join Date: May 2009
I may be able to make this!
"Come on you apes. You want to live forever?" - Johnny Rico, Starship Troopers
"The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed." - Stephen King, The Gunslinger
|01-29-2019, 06:01 PM||#7 (permalink)|
I really want to try and make this.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|