mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 10-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mag-Fed Revolutionary

HonorCore Industries Launches Dealer Demo Program

HonorCore Industries is pleased to announce the creation and launch of its brand new Dealer Demo Program; furthering our company’s commitment to help spread the Mag-Fed Revolution and the fun/affordable experience that follows to dealers and players across the country and around the world.

Wholesale Executive At HonorCore Industries, James Martin, said ”Since I joined the HonorCore Industries Team in May I have been working hard on behalf of our Dealers, Distributors, and Mag-Fed Players around the world to create new cost effective programs that promote interaction between all parties involved in the Paintball ecosystem from manufacturer to dealer to player, with a focus on how to attract new players from inside and most importantly outside our current player base.”

Putting our markers in the hands of players and dealers worldwide was a no-brainer idea as I receive requests daily from Players Promoters and Dealers looking to give our product and most importantly Mag-Fed itself a try. The problem was getting hands on while maintaining my ability to work hard on our partners behalf: With this program and the others that follow I look to spread the captivating experience that our Markers, Mag-Fed, and Paintball itself provides to all parties looking to “Change Their Game” around the world

To Register For The Dealer Demo Program:Click Here and Fill Out The Application Form

Sales/General Information
Please call HonorCore Industries at 1-604-278-6564 or Email: Sales@honorcore.com

New Dealers & Distributors
Please Visit Dealer Demo Program | HONORCORE to Enroll

Existing HonorCore Dealers
Email Our Wholesale Executive James M: Wholesale@HonorCore.com to sign up today

Facebook:Honorcore
Instagram:HonorCore
Twitter:HonorcorePB
Youtube:HonorCore
Google+:HonorCore
HonorCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Terminus Est

Nice

Good idea. I have high hopes from you guys and so far am liking your contribution to magfed and paintball in general.
SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
I drive the boat.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

$1500 minimum orders keep me away. All the other manufacturers allow me to purchase as needed. That way I don't have money sitting on the shelf when I can be using it elsewhere in my business.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Would be cool if the minimum order wasn't there. I would say minimum order of $1500 to get the demo gun for free, or place your order for a smaller amount and don't get the credit back on the demo gun.

Planet Eclipse Tech and Planet Eclipse Service Center. Please PM me for any warranty work or other Planet Eclipse service needs.
jerryjjackson69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
I drive the boat.

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryjjackson69 View Post
Would be cool if the minimum order wasn't there. I would say minimum order of $1500 to get the demo gun for free, or place your order for a smaller amount and don't get the credit back on the demo gun.
You do get it for free* if you become a dealer. See number 3.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Has too much crap

I have noticed a lot of online retailers have dropped honor code/scarab. Are they jerks to their dealers or is their stuff just not selling? Seriously though, you can only buy their stuff from rap 4 or their factory website.

Tipx reloading mod
Feedback
Youtube
Ebay
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffington View Post
I have noticed a lot of online retailers have dropped honor code/scarab. Are they jerks to their dealers or is their stuff just not selling? Seriously though, you can only buy their stuff from rap 4 or their factory website.
It's probably just like Tug stated... in this market 1500 is a lot to drop on a product that satisfies the need of a very limited subset of paintball... and have that product sit on the shelf for who knows how long.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mag-Fed Revolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post
$1500 minimum orders keep me away. All the other manufacturers allow me to purchase as needed. That way I don't have money sitting on the shelf when I can be using it elsewhere in my business.
Just to be clear our MOQ only Applies to the first order,after that you can order as you wish:Upon Joining the team I revised the MOQ Amount and have worked with a few dealers who have found it a barrier to stocking our product: Dealer Feedback is important to me- Jimmy@HonorCore.com

Last edited by HonorCore; 10-08-2014 at 02:07 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mag-Fed Revolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffington View Post
The bulk of Major Online Stores in North America are more so Competitive and Not Mag-Fed Focused.I have focused mostly on Brick and Mortar Stores In North America and Europe with a few of those having online stores/divisions.The online market place is hyper competitive as stated but you will see more Online Dealers as the Holidays Approach and my focus shifts.

I like to believe I'm a Nice guy and if not I hope my Dealers would have the courtesy to let me know-Jimmy@HonorCore.com

Last edited by HonorCore; 10-08-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Faces Mowed: -1

PPS Fan
A new era of over-sized Taiwanese markers for today's paintball oriented individual.

Just kidding, great markers!
We'd fire no junk, shed no tears
Now I have a broken eliminator on Halifax pier, the last of USI's privateers
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
El Super Beasto is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News