mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-30-2015, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Hammerhead Paintball and RAP4 merger= Modern Combat Solutions

I didn't see this posted any place. Probably more interesting to First strike shooters.

Hammerhead Paintball and RAP4 are excited to announce the merger of our two companies, along with an impressive portfolio of industry-leading paintball and tactical training gear companies, including: Tacamo Paintball, US Military Gear, Defense Innovation, Macy Works, and CMI Tru-Flight. We are integrating seven leading paintball companies and brands to drive innovation. The newly integrated company is positioning itself as a leader in tactical gaming and force-on-force military training, as our players and operators demand the same high-quality, cutting-edge technology.

This merger forms a new company—called Modern Combat Solutions—and sets new standards for quality, technology, and customer service. Modern Combat Solutions, as a whole new company, is greater than merely the sum of the companies that it brought together—it creates a new powerhouse for innovation, development, and technological advancement.

Hammerhead Paintball is known for their quality-driven focus, and for developing the best paintball barrel in the world. Over 50 years of combined knowledge, experience, and expertise, comes with Hammerhead as the driving force for quality at Modern Combat Solutions, so you can expect consistent results from consistently impressive gear from each of our fine brands.

Modern Combat Solutions, empowered by our combined manpower and resources, is now the central force behind research, funding, and innovation, at each of our brands. We will be able to streamline our production and distribution to lower our operational costs and pass those savings to the customer. Hammerhead’s outstanding customer service culture is at the core of its legacy, and now that same customer-centered culture will be legendary throughout Modern Combat Sports.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Damnit you scared the hell out of me.

I thought like, Rap4 had bought CCM.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fire Avatar by Flounder

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
"Modern Combat Solutions"??

A: Society sucks

Join us next time for another episode of Existential MCB
Feedback

CAX
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
Damnit you scared the hell out of me.

I thought like, Rap4 had bought CCM.

LOL

I don't think I have anything they want.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
"Modern Combat Solutions"??

Is RAP4 owned or invested in by Umarex or are they basically just a distributor?
theangrydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Resident ATS Enthusiast

So now shipping on all HH products will start at $20 and customer service will drop off?

My feedback thread
lordkyleofearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Old School Woods Baller

Symbiotic partnerships of companies generally are good deals for customers. Unfortunately, Mergers and shareholder buyouts are usually the opposite.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkyleofearth View Post
So now shipping on all HH products will start at $20 and customer service will drop off?
Yeah Myself and everyone I know that ever bought anything from rap4 regretted it. I stay away from ANYTHING they touch, no matter what they call themselves.
Rover Lead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Proud Member of UCSF

This really made me sad I like all my HH barrels but now don't care to buy them if it means dealing with Crap4 so that means I'm going to have to be satisfied with what I got.
Butch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I hope for HH users sakes that they keep the machining operation in the same building it's currently in, because if it moves to a RAP facility quality WILL take a dive.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News