mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-18-2018, 08:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Dayammmmm that thing shoots faaaaassssst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-18-2018, 09:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Law
Where's Tug Contest Winner

What a good idea! Well except for the price, which probably means it could use more work, but wow!
Law is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

I want to try one but I do not see it justifying the price
ilivlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
mag shooter

I think its funny how everyone keeps looking at the price. It is not that much more than if you were to build a new frame from existing companies from new parts. If you want a highend frame your going to be at $150 plus shipping and tax. $90 more for a new technology what all the guys have been testing it say it s a really nice frame. I am not a fan boy by any means but i took the leap when people i know and trust tell me its worth trying than i believe them. Mine has supposedly been shipped. I will report back when it arrives. First thing im checking is that it works with an inception 3-way. Next will be how well it works with the shocktech bomb 2 3-way. Locally myself and 2 others purchased frames and will be able to give some feedback as to when the frames are arriving.

put a quick list together of prices so people could mix and match stuff and realize that 1 meteor is by far a solid budget price frame ( i have one, super smooth) and 2 realize that the price isn't that crazy.

Inception frames with internals are 179.95 before tax, shipping etc.

Meteor classic frame (missing trigger plate and sear) $89 before tax and shipping
Meteor Feather frame (missing trigger plate and sear) $135 before tax and shipping

shocktech plate $40
aka plate $36

wgp sear $13
aka sear $16
WGP roller $19
psychoballistics roller sear $30
inception sear $30
belsales sear $35

cci trigger shoe $10
Inception Trigger shoe $10

My shop page: Bearded Works

feedback(https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Posting more than playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
I think its funny how everyone keeps looking at the price. It is not that much more than if you were to build a new frame from existing companies from new parts. If you want a highend frame your going to be at $150 plus shipping and tax. $90 more for a new technology what all the guys have been testing it say it s a really nice frame. I am not a fan boy by any means but i took the leap when people i know and trust tell me its worth trying than i believe them. Mine has supposedly been shipped. I will report back when it arrives. First thing im checking is that it works with an inception 3-way. Next will be how well it works with the shocktech bomb 2 3-way. Locally myself and 2 others purchased frames and will be able to give some feedback as to when the frames are arriving.

put a quick list together of prices so people could mix and match stuff and realize that 1 meteor is by far a solid budget price frame ( i have one, super smooth) and 2 realize that the price isn't that crazy.

Meteor classic frame (missing trigger plate and sear) $89 before tax and shipping
Meteor Feather frame (missing trigger plate and sear) $135 before tax and shipping

shocktech plate $40
aka plate $36

wgp sear $13
aka sear $16
WGP roller $19
inception sear $30
belsales sear $35

cci trigger shoe $10

Oh yeah, I agree. If it's worth it to you, spend it! When the Planet Eclipse GMEK frame was announced, the price tag didn't bother me because I knew it was something I wanted and would get lots of use. If I were building a 'cocker, I would want the Gunfighter frame no doubt.

MCB +42/-0
PBN +53/-0
eBay +447/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:26 AM   #16 (permalink)
mag shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthelazerviking View Post
Oh yeah, I agree. If it's worth it to you, spend it! When the Planet Eclipse GMEK frame was announced, the price tag didn't bother me because I knew it was something I wanted and would get lots of use. If I were building a 'cocker, I would want the Gunfighter frame no doubt.
I shot the gmek in ATL and feels nice. I will likely end up with one but not something i wanted to buy new because it didn't have that oldschool feel. alot of people dont care about that though.

My shop page: Bearded Works

feedback(https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html)
superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Posting more than playing

Quote:
I shot the gmek in ATL and feels nice. I will likely end up with one but not something i wanted to buy new because it didn't have that oldschool feel. alot of people dont care about that though.
Very true, missing the nostalgia and character, I can agree. But the GTEK feels great in my large hands.

MCB +42/-0
PBN +53/-0
eBay +447/-0
iamthelazerviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

I am very intrigued by this. Definitely would like to see a in depth review detailing pros and cons and how it works with other 3 ways specifically the inception 3 way
Random Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Probably

Quote:

shocktech plate $40
aka plate $36

wgp sear $13
aka sear $16
WGP roller $19
inception sear $30
belsales sear $35

cci trigger shoe $10
You know most of us prefer to be in denial about how much money we put into one part of one marker.
PlawB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
Posted from the toilet

Brass and Wood Fan
NICE! To bad i will soon only own 1 paintball marker, which is my phantom. But it would look sexy on my PTP cocker.
Acidpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News