mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-09-2019, 08:49 PM   #291 (permalink)
Paroxysm

Another video inbound... Much longer sections this time, so stick it on the second monitor whilst doing something else.

T15, makes an appearance getting some skulls at the end as well (Only really included it because Africa was in it trying out the MG100). (And yes... I forgot to get a battery for my red dot sight on the T15, so suffered as a result of not having a sight.

Edit: fail. PC went into sleep mode whilst I was busy and screwed up the render. I didn't save project was worried I just lost the edits and will have to start again. What a muppet.

Last edited by Scougar; 01-09-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Scougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:38 PM   #292 (permalink)
Paroxysm

https://youtu.be/vqS68LEPZyc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqS68LEPZyc
Old 01-10-2019, 01:45 AM   #293 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
I am looking forward to this marker.

I am on the list at my local dealer.

www.okcompanypaintball.com

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
scphantom9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #294 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brrrrrrrrt! The gentle sounds of TMC's livening up the battlefield.

Magfed Hurricane with T15 Mags
seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:43 PM   #295 (permalink)
Thunder bum bum

CCM Fan
Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajay View Post
Brrrrrrrrt! The gentle sounds of TMC's livening up the battlefield.
Right? It's amazing the difference in sound signature
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 04:52 PM   #296 (permalink)
Voted most ball-fondliest

Love seeing it in action. Even with an unported Nemesis (minus the tip), it's so.... relaxed. Just quietly sending hits downrange without drama.
My feedback: MCB / eBay
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 05:59 PM   #297 (permalink)
Paroxysm

Do bear in mind the camera is muting the sound some what for loud noises (listen to the T15 beside me at one point, and you will hear its muted shots).

I love the "Paintballs suck!!" to which I reply "Yes, they do suck" lol. (I'm an FSR lover, although I shoot both).

Looked like the guys T15 barrel was loose as well.

You should hear it with the 14" shaft 4 barrel. Very quiet for stock. My team mates can't even hear where I am shooting from with that. Combine that with the stealthy followers... and you are a sneaky beast.

side note: I like the TMC going down, and my own blowback marker having issues whilst the MG100 just chugs along for the past 4/5 months...
Old 01-14-2019, 12:01 AM   #298 (permalink)
giant robot

I saw HK put up some 360 camera footage, stabilised. They edited to cut to the players face, spin to show the shots, back, sideways, etc,. and because it was stable the shaking was minimal - our view was always flat to the horizon regardless of what the player did. Very cool effect.

Really want to see that take off. Biggest problem is probably res and zoom. You'd want a separate zoomed in barrel cam to see the impacts.
vijil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 10:25 AM   #299 (permalink)
Paroxysm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijil View Post
I saw HK put up some 360 camera footage, stabilised. They edited to cut to the players face, spin to show the shots, back, sideways, etc,. and because it was stable the shaking was minimal - our view was always flat to the horizon regardless of what the player did. Very cool effect.

Really want to see that take off. Biggest problem is probably res and zoom. You'd want a separate zoomed in barrel cam to see the impacts.
I have considered a 360 camera for a few years... just don't want something additional to be shot out. Some guys wear large back mounts, with tiny camera's on a gymball for a 3rd person view.. but it gets in the way of being an effective player. I'd rather play than show myself off. I see guys out there taking camera's around with them to place down, good if in a defensive position, but bad if you actually need to do something.

I do have a zoom camera on my gun... when I remember to turn it on lol. Most of the footage is facing the ground though.

Nothing extra to add for this weekend footage wise btw. I was busy doing life stuff. I do think I have some minor footage from a Long Live Paintball game though so will see if I can edit some of that and put it up.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:55 AM   #300 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijil View Post

Did you see this guys videos?

Loved these!! Same GoPro 360 camera, I presume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0o8Qtypg5o
Jack Wood is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News