mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
MVP its not brain science

CCM Fan
Its my understanding they were still getting setup in the space. I know he is gathering up what he can. They had just built some of the markers and what not so its moderately complicated.

My MCarterBrown Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace
Like any thread on MCB ever stays on one topic. Just pick something random and join in.
grimcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

So..keep an eye out for someone with a conspicuous pile of old timmy parts? Rough..man.

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 06:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
MVP its not brain science

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
So..keep an eye out for someone with a conspicuous pile of old timmy parts? Rough..man.
Lets not go implicating ourselves, I have had my parts pile for a LONG time.

My MCarterBrown Feedback:
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace
Like any thread on MCB ever stays on one topic. Just pick something random and join in.
grimcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
That Guy

I'm sorry to hear that guys. Y'all have hooked me up lately on some things. I hope ya get it back and catch whoever stole it.
CrimsonHuskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scougar View Post
NOooo.... I actually liked DirtyWorks. I only discovered them recently and they were really great to talk to. I often check for a part there in case they have it before I look elsewhere.

What a horrible start to the new year. People are scum.
Did you come into the old shop or the new one?

For those of you unfamiliar with DW my advise is to steer clear. I will probably be able to post the details next month or so of my own experience with the company but for now let's just say that I would not be surprised if this was a targeted job from an angry customer.

If you have not found the same thread over on PBN there are a handful of people who have been waiting for over a year for parts that were pre-ordered. A Google search turns up a lot more and I can tell you that overdue pre-orders are NOT the only thing this shop has ever done to piss people off.

Bob created a great shop, I have nothing for respect for him. He made a living off of paintball and retired because of it. I am honestly impressed with what he accomplished and the whole while keeping customers happy.

DW however is a different story. Steer clear guys seriously, the owner mentions that they are still taking online orders but like the pre-order people, you have no guarantee that anything is in stock at this point. The owner will happily take your money now though.

^^^ If you are new to the sport and need help finding gear, click here!!!^^^

feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Trbo323 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News