mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-04-2019, 12:32 PM   #41 (permalink)

Probs not
d2thearkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 05:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I like the new trigger frame and I like the new components. Looks like maybe inception collab on the new parts?

Looks cool. The trigger frame is a great improvement.

PSA: To post direct images when using imgur or other hosting site, copy the "direct link" url in between these image tags [img]yoururlhere[/img]
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
Bearded Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
that's great and all, but that's only as good as the company is though..

how about that 10 year period where they dropped off the map and only came back when they smelled money in the water?

sorry, but i have my reservations about their warranty.. when people stop buying 1500 dollar cockers, you think they will stick around?
you may be right, but i also don't think you should need a warranty if you have owned it that long, whether the company is still around or not. I'm also not the one offering it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunha View Post
I like the new trigger frame and I like the new components. Looks like maybe inception collab on the new parts?

Looks cool. The trigger frame is a great improvement.
Collaboration with dye not inception.

My shop page: Bearded Works

feedback(https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html)
superman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:19 PM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wiffle32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
that's great and all, but that's only as good as the company is though..

how about that 10 year period where they dropped off the map and only came back when they smelled money in the water?

sorry, but i have my reservations about their warranty.. when people stop buying 1500 dollar cockers, you think they will stick around?
Totally valid debate if the lifetime warranty is the selling point for you. That said - Buddy still honors the legacy warranty. If you have an old Freeflow that needs service he’ll take it on at no charge.
I suppose, then, the question is: Whose lifetime? I suspect Buddy is the key component that defines the past, present, and future of the brand... and I don’t think it could be in better hands at present.

Keep in mind - this could be the only outfit that is trying to offer premium quality at consistent pricing. Freeflow isn’t cashing out, and is supporting anodizers and machinists who love what they do like Blizzard, Aesthetic, and Arc. Parts and providers are US-sourced with bodies cut from billet, not blanks. Having built so many cockers; I am ready to attest to the tangible benefits of having a marker designed, developed, and produced under one roof. Fitment, integration, and consistent quality standards cannot go understated when addressing The most intricate mechanical marker of our modern age.

The fan base is growing, and is comprised of a significant number of repeat buyers. That’s enough validation for me.

Last edited by wiffle32; 11-05-2019 at 01:36 PM.
wiffle32 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News