mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Plugged in (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/)
-   -   Red Dead Redemption (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/plugged/119564-red-dead-redemption.html)

Mr. Jingles 05-19-2010 12:42 AM

yeah I think they're a bit weird, especially the whole weapons switching dealy with the left bumper.

sniper15 05-19-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uranus (Post 1312320)
Do the controls seems a little weird to you, or do I just need to get used to it. I can't steer the horse for the life of me.

Dude its a horse, of course its hard to "steer", damn things can be a pain in the ***

desertT1 05-19-2010 12:18 PM

I liked GUN. Maybe I'll pick this up, sick of dinking around with poorly produced games I got used not too long ago. I'm almost done with my re-visit to WaW anyway.

gunman_2000 05-19-2010 12:24 PM

saw an awesome video online about its online multiplayer system. Reminded me of another game I looked at, very open world concept. I'll pick it up someday when it ports over to PC.

Robertsr 05-19-2010 01:44 PM

Had to put down the controller at 2:00 AM last night. Seems to be a lot of variation in the missions.

Although I will say I'm about damn tired of going out to bring in a criminal, killing his whole gang, and having 4 more guys magically warp in to keep me from being able to loot the bodies. I must have spent 20 minutes killing bad guys on a single mission. They warped in every few minutes untill I got back to town.

Uranus 05-19-2010 02:42 PM

Ya, that happened to my on my first bounty mission.

RenegadexSS 05-19-2010 04:32 PM

Online free roam is awesome its the entire map with 16 players and npc's and your free to do what you want and you can form gangs and fight each other. It is blotchy at times like shooting with an invisible gun and your character disappears but very fun and rockstar said they will be patching online to Polish gameplay up.

El Super Beasto 05-20-2010 01:22 AM

The acting is superb, lotsa old nice guns too. I give Grand Theft Horse 9/10

Agglet 05-20-2010 08:23 AM

I picked this up yesterday and I thought it was great despite running into a game ending bug in the first five minutes. During the camouflaged tutorial where you have to shoot the rabbits in the garden the end mission trigger didn't trigger. Typical Rockstar. Big budget and lots of visual polish with more bugs than you'd ever expect in a console game. That said also in typical Rockstar fashion the game is so awesome you don't even really care about the bugs I just reloaded the game and killed another two hours playing it. I could never get into the GTA games but GTH has me hooked.

Robertsr 05-20-2010 08:58 AM

I thought the same thing had happened to me, but one of the rabbits had gotten caught in the fence.