mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 07-12-2014, 08:05 PM   #141 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Smax and hartwig, we need your attacks guys!! Jump on if you can! Only 2 hours left!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #142 (permalink)

PPS Fan
Well I hit 1250 and got my 3rd builder over the weekend. Now I'm in way over my head with the matches it pus me in. Time to go on a losing streak.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #143 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
I use those times as opportunities to gather resources, focus on building defense, etc. Use the 16 hours of shield wisely.

My MCB Feedback
Long Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:20 AM   #144 (permalink)

PPS Fan
I've been trying to max everything out before I upgrade my TH(I've read this is a smart thing to do). I only have one gold mine and my Elixir pumps to upgrade before I go to TH 5.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Old 07-14-2014, 12:48 PM   #145 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
Can I ask this for the entire MCB Clan......for those of you asking for troops every hour on the hour....what are you doing?

You can't be getting attacked that often to need troops...unless you're immediately turning around to "get revenge" without using your shield time to your benefit. I don't get it. I full grasp the need for troops in your clan castle to defend. I also get that you might be attacking and using those too....and I'm more than willing to help a brother out......but I'm also using my elixir to fund your fight every few hours?....when we're not at war.

I haven't asked for troop 1 yet. So someone please explain this to me.

My MCB Feedback
Long Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:53 PM   #146 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
Raiding to get $$ and elixer is my guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #147 (permalink)

PPS Fan
I only ask for troops for defense though I am guilty of not letting my shield run. I get much more resources from raiding than I risk losing in an attack most of the time.

I've donated troops but I tend not to unless someone asks for "Anything" as I'm not high enough to produce much useful aside from lvl 2 Archers and Giants. If I can help I do if not I keep on doing my own thing. If I could fill my own clan castle I certainly would.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #148 (permalink)
I see dead people

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Beard View Post
Can I ask this for the entire MCB Clan......for those of you asking for troops every hour on the hour....what are you doing?

You can't be getting attacked that often to need troops...unless you're immediately turning around to "get revenge" without using your shield time to your benefit. I don't get it. I full grasp the need for troops in your clan castle to defend. I also get that you might be attacking and using those too....and I'm more than willing to help a brother out......but I'm also using my elixir to fund your fight every few hours?....when we're not at war.

I haven't asked for troop 1 yet. So someone please explain this to me.
My guess is farming, trying to get elixir and gold. I haven't had time to even try that lately.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:46 PM   #149 (permalink)
MCB Member

During the day at work, I'll go on raids pretty much as soon as I can train my dudes. I can get in like 4-5 good raids per day, and then towards the end of the day I'll get attacked and my shield will go up.
Wait until I get in to work in the morning, and start attacking again.
I donate level 4 archers when I see the requests.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #150 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Beard View Post
I don't mind as it gives me xp and credit towards the achivement. If you feel it gets out of hand, just don't donate to that person(s).

Sometimes if I'm saving up for an upgrade that uses elixir, I will pause donations for a bit.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in