mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 07-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
here 4 the memes

I've picked up a few blue items but they are lvl 9 or 10 so I dismantled them so I could buy a new ship

So far I'm torn between the Hunter and the Titan class, both have a good super power, the Hunter's shields are weaker but the Titans double jump I find obnoxious
Old 07-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
I've picked up a few blue items but they are lvl 9 or 10 so I dismantled them so I could buy a new ship

So far I'm torn between the Hunter and the Titan class, both have a good super power, the Hunter's shields are weaker but the Titans double jump I find obnoxious
Double jump followed with a Nova... Titan all the way
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
here 4 the memes

So they opened up those funky doors in the tower for the Iron Brigade today, liked both maps once I got to know my way around. Won my first match and had top score... they give me a lvl 20 legendary pistol
Old 07-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #24 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

Who did the moon mission?? I did one and it locked up the rest
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
I did the moon mission. As far as I know, they only had one mission actually available. If you completed it you get a special name plate in the retail version.

I ended up running a couple of iron banner matches last night too. Got the level 20 legendary pvp pistol. I can't help but think since they were dropping level 20 purples that stats/inventory will carry over. Otherwise it's kinda crappy imo giving out so high of level items.
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

If anything I'm throwing my items into the archive so I don't accidentally dismantle them cleaning out other pickups.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:23 AM   #27 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
The beta was pretty good, ran great with no issues other than two games where my net disconnected and I didn't get credit for beating the mission (and of course both were while doing the hard missions 4 and 5). I just do hope that the game can be played in an offline mode and be able to recover if you're playing solo online and your net dies.

Went ahead and preordered and am looking forward to it.
The moon mission was great when those doors open, bungie sure loves their flood enemies.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:35 AM   #28 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
I got in on the beta on Friday and am sad its over already. I maxed out a hunter and my son did the same on a Titan. There was a lot more to the game than I anticipated and I'm looking forward to the full version. Its kind of like Mass Effect meets Halo.

Feedback thread: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #29 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
Gah cmon bungie, just give us one more week.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

360-
Took a Titan hunter and warlock all to 8 solo on Friday/Saturday - only felt like a small grind due IMO to the beta limits not the games potential. Then deleted everyone and decided that Hunter is the way to go and took that to 8 and ran every mission on normal and hard.

It "feels" like World of Mass Effect(1) simplified in some aspects and more in-depth in others but geared towards fun and random teaming not necessarily the "uber" needed mix of x,y and z characters to defeat this particular mission/boss/dungeon like WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
When I started doing shells for my revolvers the apparent thing i noticed was the hole size in the cartridge controlled the velocity of my paint.
TL;DR hole size controls how fast balls get spent
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in