mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-14-2016, 11:05 PM   #281 (permalink)
Post Whore

Was able to score Midas smg with some decent stats at 120k dps I can see why smgs are the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
When I started doing shells for my revolvers the apparent thing i noticed was the hole size in the cartridge controlled the velocity of my paint.
TL;DR hole size controls how fast balls get spent
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #282 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Beat the incursion. Got two of the teal/green gear to drop and bought a couple others also got a nomad chest in the DZ from a named boss.

Some dude has a video online that gets him to 516k DPS with the buffs from the new armor but that degrades by each second he's not hitting a target. Still impressive.

Feedback thread: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 11:47 PM   #283 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Has anyone read the missing persons posters on the walls of the Madison Field Hospital?

Found a couple here..

Thom Clancy,
"the "h" is silent."

Joker Nicholson,
"frequently says "why so serious?"
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:24 PM   #284 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

Those are great Easter eggs.

Not related: if anyone feels squishier after the latest big patch/update, there's a rumor that armor isn't handle damage mitigation like it should. Playing the night before the patch and playing after felt completely different. I didn't make any changes to hear and got smushed by level 30 npc's in the dark zone.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:56 PM   #285 (permalink)
Closed bolt FTW

CCM Fan
Yeah definitely, been having a bit of a tougher time with challenge missions and wasn't sure if they ramped up the npcs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2016, 06:54 PM   #286 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
They're starting to do the same thing that made me lose interest in Destiny. Taking a short cut on making the game last longer by patches on top of patches. I really hope they start changing stuff that actually needs to be changed rather than just "balancing" the game to tilt in their favor. Seems lazy to me.
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:10 PM   #287 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
Those are great Easter eggs.

Not related: if anyone feels squishier after the latest big patch/update, there's a rumor that armor isn't handle damage mitigation like it should. Playing the night before the patch and playing after felt completely different. I didn't make any changes to hear and got smushed by level 30 npc's in the dark zone.
I noticed the same. Getting smeared by the 32 guys in DZ06. Not an easy solo game as it used to be.

Been running a DZ farming route just murdering the bosses. Hit rank 50 in the DZ but nothing looks worth buying. I have a striker holster, and knee pads, and will have enough PCs to buy that striker mask tonight. I have the tactician vest so just need a pack for all teal gear. My armor mitigation is at 65% (Max) with dos at 157k and health at 97k. Been doing pretty well by myself of just one other guy in my group who has similar stats. My health is in the toilet at 8k.

Feedback thread: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #288 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

I can't solo the way I used to. While a team is more effective now, the damage mitigation still isn't happening. Shame, I dig the game, but it's a typical Ubisoft release. They need to not pressure their developers with strange options me and release Windows. For the finished product and updates alike. Uplay, in my opinion, is an awful, arbitrary content gate. They'll never get rid of it I'm sure but it's been pointless for all of their other releases.

There's another loot based game that has had its fair share of issues. But the core gameplay has kept my attention for so long. I'm not saying that the division is losing me, just that more attention needs to the little things that are supposed to make the game what it is.

More ranting: you've noticed that they re-applied aim assist right? I rage when trying to scope in now, it's so bad. Then it slows to a crawl when you're on someone and you can't track properly.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:42 AM   #289 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post

More ranting: you've noticed that they re-applied aim assist right? I rage when trying to scope in now, it's so bad. Then it slows to a crawl when you're on someone and you can't track properly.
Did they screw with the aim speed? My aim speed was crazy slow until a few days ago. Check your settings. Maybe the patch reset it. If not, is there a way to turn off aim assist? I guess I never really noticed it myself, I don't really use guns with a long range scope.
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:38 PM   #290 (permalink)
Buying Bankruptcy Kits

Aim speed and other settings are where I had left them. Everything got flubbered

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in