mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-06-2018, 12:12 PM   #381 (permalink)
Post Whore

So another tip from someone that plays a lot solo.

For just normal content I've found a Firearms score of 6-7k if focusing on shooting works very well, despite whatever gear you have. A Stamina score of 4k will let you take a good bit of damage, but your not a super tank, then pull in whatever Electronics score you can.

Once you get the hang of a level to grind start looking at your build. Electronics builds with score of 7-8k can be extremely powerful versus mobs, but you tend to do less bullet shooting and more turret throwing. You can find gear perks that heal both you and turret on damage, and healing perks for the health boxes that do that same, this will keep you in the fight forever.

Damage to Elite (DTE) and Damage to Armor (DTA) are good to have.

I like to shoot bullets though so I focus on firearm of 7-8k and then use gear that compliments what I'm doing. I try to have a Electronics score of 3-4k for healing and tools, and then my Stamina is however high I can get it without being ridiculously weak.

All out glass cannons are 9k firearms and high electronics.

If you find Gear Sets to use, the Predator build is fun, you can use a lot of stamina for a tanky build.
Spyder E-MR5 - for those huge scenario games
seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:38 PM   #382 (permalink)
Tubular!

With a buddy's help and an oddly vacant DZ (middle of day? server quirks?), we completed his landmark rotation several times in a couple hours. I got so much swag! Combined with all his dropped duplicates, i now have a full Predator set from head to toe. Even picked up The House, which he thought was the bee's knees.

He went deep into explaining gear, it was almost overwhelming. Summary: lock all Classified set items, level up reds, run global events, collect division tech and supply caches.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:43 PM   #383 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post

He went deep into explaining gear, it was almost overwhelming. Summary: lock all Classified set items, level up reds, run global events, collect division tech and supply caches.
This is pretty much endgame.

Once you're running max difficulty missions / world tier 5 you'll be looking for specific gear sets and weapons that match your playstyle and abilities. You'll be playing the RNG game trying to get the perfect set of stat rolls on gear now.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 09:23 PM   #384 (permalink)

Not excited as I want to be. I don't like that 1 bullet in the brain doesn't kill. It is a little too rpg for me. But then...I guess that would just make this dayz sort of
Metanoia is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in