mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #91 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

i'm sick today so i started playing again. It's a slog, but that's kinda what makes it fun.
Is it me are are a lot of the mobs really broken and their pathing is horrible? I don't remember it happening in fallout 4. I'm lvl 24 and i ran into the top of the world where there's lvl 64s. I took them all out with few issues. Kinda weird.

Last edited by martix_agent; 12-11-2018 at 04:01 PM.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:28 PM   #92 (permalink)
Tubular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraus View Post
That's terrible. Hope they fix it soon for you.
Next console patch is thursday. Hopefully network issues will be addressed. The patch for PC went through today. Full notes for every platformm here:
https://bethesda.net/en/article/1EDx...cember-11-2018

The times i'm able to play without issues has been enjoyable, though. Feels like any other fps Fallout, and very few negative player interactions.

Buddy of mine has had many more issues with in-game losses, though. From glitch-related stuff like logging in to find all his crops disappeared without a trace, to pvp woes like successfully defending a workshop for an hour only to be lured away from the workshop by two lvl 40s, then killed, dropping an immense amount of bulk adhesive that couldn't fit in his stash. He didn't log back in that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martix_agent View Post
i'm sick today so i started playing again. It's a slog, but that's kinda what makes it fun.
Is it me are are a lot of the mobs really broken and their pathing is horrible? I don't remember it happening in fallout 4. I'm lvl 24 and i ran into the top of the world where there's lvl 64s. I took them all out with few issues. Kinda weird.
I'm having the opposite, lol. Running across lots of lvl 1-16 enemies now that i'm past lvl 50. Then again, i haven't wandered too far east since last week. But Top of the World in particular always has a high level insect of some kind whenever i go there.
Old 12-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #93 (permalink)
The cake is a lie

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
You will find usually solo'ing on PS4 as GattoDiavolo68

My modest collection: Customized PMI Trracer,"Le Frelon", Brass Eagle Nightmare LB Comp "Foxtrot November", Customized Sheridan P68SC, Tippmann Pro/Am, PT Extreme, ACI F4 Illustrator, 2k2 WGP Black Magic "Requiem", 2006 SP Shocker NXT "Elegy"

GattoDiavolo's Feedback
GattoDiavolo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in