mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   mel may be awesome...... (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/138451-mel-may-awesome.html)

Zapf 10-26-2010 02:32 PM

mel may be awesome......
 
but lori's pretty awesome too. i just called up ccm to get a leverlock for my s6, and all i had to tell her was my name, and she recognized me instantly.

props to CCM on awesome customer service :thumbup: :clapping:

diOs 10-26-2010 03:42 PM

yeah Lori is pretty awesome. she took some time out of her day and then called me back cause she went through the trouble of saying me like $20 something bucks in shipping. cause i waited til wednesday to call up and get some stuff for the weekend.
so i already figured i would pay the next day shipping, she got it to me by that friday and saved me money. this was alittle over a year ago.

SeuDog 10-26-2010 06:12 PM

True!:clapping:

Buck 10-26-2010 06:22 PM

I think it is impossible to work for CCM and not be awesome. I only bought a few feenecks off of them on their ebay page but CCM is pretty cool!

noclue119 10-27-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 1523569)
I think it is impossible to work for CCM and not be awesome. I only bought a few feenecks off of them on their ebay page but CCM is pretty cool!

You are missing out on the experience.

The personalization process
The wait
The "OMG I got the call, I think I just won the lottery" day
The "how am I going to pay for this" stress
The holy crap I see the light aka the CCM enlightenment
and finally
You troll the CCM forum because you don't want to miss the next limited release of some godly addon.

And they say Marijana is the gateway drug.

jtusa181 10-27-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noclue119 (Post 1524177)
You are missing out on the experience.

The personalization process
The wait
The "OMG I got the call, I think I just won the lottery" day
The "how am I going to pay for this" stress
The holy crap I see the light aka the CCM enlightenment
and finally
You troll the CCM forum because you don't want to miss the next limited release of some godly addon.

Exactly, but for me, I havent even gotten my 6.5 yet(still in mail)and im already trolling the CCM forum:p

Disco 10-27-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noclue119 (Post 1524177)
You are missing out on the experience.

The personalization process
The wait
The "OMG I got the call, I think I just won the lottery" day
The "how am I going to pay for this" stress
The holy crap I see the light aka the CCM enlightenment
and finally
You troll the CCM forum because you don't want to miss the next limited release of some godly addon.

And they say Marijana is the gateway drug.


I look forward to that day, too. Although, with the amount of stuff I've bought off CCM, i could of had at least two S6's by now, i just put in another order for close to $400 worth of parts to build another sniper, this morning.

One day, i will place an order for a nice new, shiny S6....one day.

Buck 10-27-2010 11:27 AM

I hope to order a s6.5 sometime too! I kinda want to go through that HAHA

Mel 10-27-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0UN1N (Post 1523269)
but lori's pretty awesome too. i just called up ccm to get a leverlock for my s6, and all i had to tell her was my name, and she recognized me instantly.

props to CCM on awesome customer service :thumbup: :clapping:

Thanks man, that was really nice of you to post.
Laurie is definitely the zoo keeper here... she keeps all us animals in line! :)

jtusa181 10-27-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 1524555)
I hope to order a s6.5 sometime too! I kinda want to go through that HAHA

When I got the phone call from Mel that my 6.5 was ready, I was like a school girl running around the house:ROTFL:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC