mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/canada/)
-   -   Eastie Boys Pump Takeover Dec 4th (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/canada/181291-eastie-boys-pump-takeover-dec-4th.html)

p-bpat 11-05-2011 09:05 PM

Eastie Boys Pump Takeover Dec 4th

It has been far too long since I have tried to organize a pump game.
So here it is!
The Eastie Boys pump takeover.
Date : Sunday December 4th
Time : 11:00 am
Air and C02 available.

Hopefully we can get a good turnout.
I have tried to give fair warning, and also tried to time it before we all have holiday/family comitments.
Beginners and seasoned pump players are welcome. (And even you pistol guys :p)
Come out for a great day of play!
Pat.

gunman_2000 11-05-2011 09:47 PM

bearing the premature ending of the world, I should be there.

SnowZone 11-06-2011 07:47 AM

You know I'll be there!

Pinnacle will also have some clearance product for sale at the one time only low prices and some markers for people to test drive if they want.

Dave

gunman_2000 11-06-2011 11:42 AM

I will be more than happy if this just turns into a CR reunion. Dave if u have any ccm lever locks I'll pick one up from u, and probably a bag of paint if u have any to spare. I'll message u closer to the day too.

Marathon 11-06-2011 03:45 PM

Definately interested.

Last time I played at Eastie Boys (Snowzone's birthday game) there were some problems. A local pro team had the place booked for the first 2 hours EB was open so we couldn't get on the feild. After we got the feild a bunch of electro players hung around turning our pump game into a festival of ramping and laning.

Can we get on the feild at 11:00 or does someone else have it booked? Any idea how many Pumpers we have to get there to make a pump only game? I would be down for that, a pump only game and an optional open class game.

Snowzone, care to give us some hints as to the goodies you are bringing?

p-bpat 11-06-2011 09:48 PM

I will try to call Easties one night this week, and make sure that they don't have things booked in. As of right now however, things are still go. And Jay, I don't think anyone has leverlocks in stock right now!
Pat.

Tacticool 11-08-2011 12:12 PM

well im down, already confirmed over tdot, but this should be fun, i bet if we get atleast 10 people we can play pump only games,

SnowZone 11-08-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacticool (Post 2076507)
well im down, already confirmed over tdot, but this should be fun, i bet if we get atleast 10 people we can play pump only games,

If we want we could play 1v1 pumps... EB loves pump players! :clapping:

p-bpat 11-08-2011 07:06 PM

Alright. I just got off the phone with eb, and sunday at noon is better. We will have to bump the time forward an hour because a team has the field from 8 to 11, and the deal is, they clean the field. If we roll in at noon, we should have a nice clean field and be ready to play.
So as of right now - sunday december 4th at 12:00 noon, all systems go!
Pat.

Tacticool 11-09-2011 06:24 AM

Boss, if i get my trilogy set up right ill bring her too
and any of you guys going have a few spare 50round pods and a pack to go with them you are looking to sell?