mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southwest/)
-   -   After Christmas AZ MCB and pump game (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/southwest/185094-after-christmas-az-mcb-pump-game.html)

Jkoselka 12-13-2011 08:09 AM

After Christmas AZ MCB and pump game

So who or whom will be up for breaking/playing with the new shiny toys you got for Christmas? I am thinking of the last weekend of the month the 31st, abuse yourself in the mornin and then again that night for New Years. What do you guys think? Might not be a tourney but just a get together.

YoroSaru 12-13-2011 11:59 AM

hmmm interesting.......you have me intrigued, but where can this gathering be held at.......lets see if we can make it a centralized location......figther town is cool but a bit far off......

Jkoselka 12-13-2011 01:00 PM

Hmm.....how about extreme? Its indoors, FPO though.

YoroSaru 12-14-2011 12:55 PM

maybe Fort Adobe?
i dont like the FPO
maybe the ride to figther town wouldnt be that bad if we can get a carpool thing going on......

desertT1 12-14-2011 01:00 PM

Come on down to Tucson. :p

I'm thinking of going to the Red V Blue III game in early Feb. with some friends. JK, looks like you are playing in that one. Are you shooting a pump or something else for that game?

Jkoselka 12-14-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertT1 (Post 2124327)
Come on down to Tucson. :p

I'm thinking of going to the Red V Blue III game in early Feb. with some friends. JK, looks like you are playing in that one. Are you shooting a pump or something else for that game?

Pump or nothin'. :p Used my semi Automag for woodsball last weekend, felt too wierd. Red Vs. Blue is crazy, fun though.

Jkoselka 12-14-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoroSaru (Post 2124324)
maybe Fort Adobe?
i dont like the FPO
maybe the ride to figther town wouldnt be that bad if we can get a carpool thing going on......

Yeah I hear you. FAP sounds good too.

desertT1 12-14-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jkoselka (Post 2124329)
Pump or nothin'. :p Used my semi Automag for woodsball last weekend, felt too wierd. Red Vs. Blue is crazy, fun though.

All the vids I've seen of their big games have been a fair amount of hosing at times, except for the cameraman who is shooting a mech Cocker. I'll probably bring several guns if I come up for that game.

Jkoselka 12-14-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertT1 (Post 2124336)
All the vids I've seen of their big games have been a fair amount of hosing at times, except for the cameraman who is shooting a mech Cocker. I'll probably bring several guns if I come up for that game.

Thats Alphawolf (cameraman), it really depends on the crowd. This year there will be a group of at least twenty of us that will be playing either pump. Once the first couple of rounds end the play tones down, otherwise yeah there a hosers out there.

war009 12-14-2011 03:04 PM

Man I wish I could go but working 6 am - 2p on saturday and sunday